Reviews for Damn Hippie
fruitsbasketfan12909 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i love your story and my teacher is reading schooled to us in class!
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Zach is oddly homicidal in this story. I worry a bit over Cap's safety.
Mrs.JohnnyCade220 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I LOVE THIS! I just read the book and it was amazing, and I was thinking about what they would be as a couple. You brilliantly put it into words and made it breathe life, I JUST LOVE IT!
Qwizbo chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Okay. Let me start off by saying that I love Schooled. It's one of my favourite books, and it definitely needs more love. I should also note that this story is exceptionally well-written, and that you have a lot of talent to offer.

But... seriously? Zach and Cap? Why? I may be a wee bit biased here, since same-gender stuff isn't my thing, but isn't that a little... uh, wrong? Cap and Zach were more or less enemies throughout most of the book, and even though they became something approaching friends, they still don't seen like they'd make a good couple. Also, isn't Cap more interested in females? The book sets up possibilities for Cap/Naomi, Cap/Sophie... and that's about it. Oh, and Zach has Lena, sort of. I'm not sure. I'd have to go reread it...

This would be a fantastic piece if it weren't so ridiculous. I really don't want to think about Cap/Zach at ALL, out of fear that it could damage my brain. So don't make me think about it.
OfTheMylne chapter 1 . 5/12/2010