Reviews for The Night I first Met You
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Awesome! You should totally write more pucca fics! I just dont like the text aligned in the middle
supermariogirl chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
That...was...AMAZING! *standing ovation*

11/10
MiNi-RAi chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Hey deer! Guess who? Haha.. Well anyway, here's my review:

The storyline was great! Well, I'm a sap so I especially loved that it was a happy ending and that there were so many pairings who were right for each other. One thing though, a few chapters near the end, your pacing became fast. Not too fast but I kinda noticed it.

I gotta say, I've never read any Pucca fanfics before because I don't know most of the characters but good job! The way you built on your characters was good and I enjoyed the development. Who knew they all had such sad pasts? Something I wasn't really expecting since based on the few episodes of Pucca I watched, it's always been so... comedic and lighthearted. I now have a new respect for the characters xD

I think that's it :)
Shinigaku6 chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I really like where this story is going. I didn't like Doga before this story. Now I have developed some respect for her as a character. I do agree with you that Chief and Clown are left out a bit. I hope Chief and Tobe get together. Poor Daa Daa he should find someone better to be with.

I give it a 9/10. Everyone's character develpoment was great :)
Chawni Eater chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
LOL THAT WAS LONG.

YOU WRITE LONG CHAPTERS.

BUT ITS GOOD.

BYE.

Kara chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
omg this wus lik s0 great i luved it culd u write abut Pucca and caru?
Ballerina Princess chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Why, you have talent. It's me, from yahoo answers, and i say this is a very good, detailed story with barely any spelling or grammar corrections to be made (so small they were, microscopic, even!) And i rate it 5/5. I really enjoyed the plot and character developement put in. Great job, keep writing

-BP
shadow talon girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Omigosh! I loved it! It made me wonder about so many things i never even thought about! Poor vagabonds are so neglected. (T_T) Please finish this! Even if u dont get many reviews (which, btw, is VERY unlikely; its awesome!), there are more people reading than u think...
peaches2217 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Holy crap, I'm in love. :D It's sad how many "OMG I HATE THE VAGABONDS WITH A FIREY PASSION" stuff I've seen. You're right, they DO need some love! I love this so far!