Reviews for Putting It All Together
ElaMongrella chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Really enjoying this story so far. The only thing kind of throwing me off is when L calls Light by his first name during the conferences. But it's nothing major.
ShyPenuin chapter 45 . 1/18/2014
I love this fan fiction! It is well written, has a great plot and I also like the ending. I find that some fan fictions have bad endings but I really like this one I think it is so cute and sweet. Good Job! Keep up the good work.
ForeshadowedFate chapter 45 . 5/7/2013
I couldn't have hoped for a better sequel to your first story. This was great. The dialogue, the plot, the lemons (DEFINITELY can't forget the lemons XD), and the characters. I liked a lot of your ideas, especially when Mello, Matt, and Near came to visit L and Light in Japan, the family dinner party, and a bunch of other things. There were a lot of emotional aspects I liked as well, especially when Light wasn't sure if L was going pull through after the explosion and starts crying while singing "My Boy Lollipop" to him.

Oh, that's another thing; normally, I don't really like it when authors put song lyrics into stories and have the characters dance/sing to them, but the way you did it was both humorous and romantic, so kudos for that. I don't particularly like either of those songs in real life, but I did enjoy the way you incorporated them into the story. Also, I like how you snuck in a little Mello x Matt and Near x Sayu besides just L and Light, which was also enjoyable. I'd like to see how the NxS relationship progresses, if possible.

Really, the only complaint I have would probably be that in the dialogue, it's sometimes hard to tell who's talking and who's listening with the way some of your sentences/punctuations are, but it's not really a huge deal. I mean, compared to a lot of other writers here, your grammar is anything but substandard, which tells me you put a lot of time and effort into your fics. Both of the stories I've read by you so far, "Something to Think About" and this one, seem to have a lot of positive reviews, which I believe you rightfully deserve because of how good and entertaining they are.

Anyway, I'm going to stop here, as I still have the other sequels to this story to begin! ;) As always, keep up the great work!
keya-chan chapter 45 . 1/30/2013
I loved this story and the chapters of angst were my favorite :) excellent job!
keya-chan chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
SOOO GOOD i love drama like this!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/11/2012
Ehhh...Perhaps I'm not getting something right here...But is this REALLY the last chappy?)))))))))))) I mean, you said it yourself - the 44th will be the last one. So in case I'm not mistaking anything, there are two chappies missing)))))))) Will they be uploaded any time soon? _
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yo, I heard you had a problem concerning chapter 23 to this story.

Here's what you can do to fix that: go the "Manage Stories" page on your account, go to "Putting It All Together," go to "Content/Chapters," and export the chapters following the deleted chapter to that story. Then, if you have a copy of chapter 23, you can delete all the chapters after chapter 23 so you can re-upload chapter 23 to the story, followed by its succeeding chapters which you had exported.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I...yes, I cried once more. This was planned so meticulously, the grief from both parties, the images of L and Light crying so deeply at the thought of losing one another that it just wrenched my heart once more. Having Watari step in was genius, I love how he's immersing himself in the situation and helping the two sort through their feelings, due to his own emotions.

Also, I truly do think that you have an underlying theme here, a wordplay on the title of this story, the "putting it all together" aspect of the chapters linking the emotions of the pair, L learning to compromise and Light understanding what this will take.

This was excellent, a heart wrencher, but I loved the chapter dearly.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
I am crying like a little baby that got her pacifier taken away early. I had no idea what you had in store for this chapter, the emotional twist that literally churned my guts.

"I wish you'd un-clench your fists, and unpack your suitcase. Lately there's been too much of this, but don't think it's too late." Someday by Nickelback, no matter the controversy surrounding the band fits this scene nicely, the scenes that made my jaw drop, and my chest crack and split apart. You really know how to make these two reach forward and jostle the reader, and I am a willing victim.

Their anger, the disappointment, the loss of love, the pride...the everything that was in this chapter astounded me to no end. This was excellent and if I skip a few reviews, my apologies, this plot is so engrossing to me. *~~*

*frantically clicks the next button*
Sashocirrione chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Well, L really messed up.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Once again I am fascinated with this story. Light and L's reactions, their conversations, and of course, the strawberry kiss. You write these two so well, it's as if you had the chance to delve into their brains for a day and revealed how they spoke to one another, down to the last detail.

Also, the thought of a museum date to me is both romantic and fitting, in my own personal metaphoric way. Museums hold the past and the relics, and by going to such a place, perhaps, L and

Light will feel the talismans of the days of yore wash over them, so that they can see where they've been, where they are, and at the last, what's to come.

And at the last, involving Watari is wonderful. I always loved Watari and thought of him as a type of father-figure, grandfather in my eyes, as someone who always did wish to treat the young, brilliant detective with affection. And what better way than helping him gain the love of his life? With his side of the story added, the reader can see a type of puzzle occurring, planes and planes of a spiderweb mapped out into a tale of your weaving, a literal "putting it all together."

Bravo once again, I deeply enjoyed this chapter. ~

Ephemeral Everlast chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
At last I can review!

This was such a beautiful chapter, I found myself able to hear the English voice actors of these characters in my mind as L and Light were enjoying all of the fleshy attention from one another. You have a way of mapping out their carnal desires in a graphic sense, revealing the sensations, their dual reactions to a point where everything is there, concrete and visceral from both characters. I love their arguing, their ability to literally come together which reminds me of your title...I liked this very much.

It appears now that I am rambling, as it is 5 in the morning and bed time is a near reality. However, this was so exquisite. The way you had L beg for Light, and the way they're discovering so much more about life in that bedroom, with and without objections touches my heart deeply with this pairing, as you well know.

You're excellent, and I will do my best to reveal every chapter, or every in-between chapter, just to tell you what I loved. Excellent work, very happy, very you. :)

Sashocirrione chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Fanfic authors don't often have a focus on Watari's thoughts!
Sashocirrione chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
This is a nice, cute lemon.
Sashocirrione chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I'm back to reading this fic again! This chapter is cute. I like how L is an awkward workaholic, but Light knows what to do.