Reviews for Storm Born
Leather2Lace chapter 48 . 9/7/2013
one of the best lots stories out there. thank u for sharing.
Lientjuhh chapter 48 . 8/18/2013
Nice ending.. well written.. well done.. ;) I liked it.. :D
Melina chapter 48 . 9/11/2012
This story was awesome :)
pyromatic18 chapter 48 . 8/8/2012
Amazing story, hope you continue to write such great pieces!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter
PeaceLoveNikitaXO chapter 48 . 12/8/2011
OMG BEST STORY I'VE READ. THIS AMAZING. THIS SHOULD OF BEEN S2... AHHHHH 3333 I cant believe im done now..my life is over lol BUT SERIOUSLY AMAZING! this should be published!
Ririko chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Amazing story
LittleMissMaster chapter 48 . 7/2/2011
i have basicaly been reading this instead of a book for the past few weeks, and what an amazing story.

you got all the characters right and always made me want to read more, loved it
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 13 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
Lhinneill chapter 48 . 5/25/2011
At last, I've come back to finish this! I don't even know what to say now. It's such an epic, epic story. So well written, from the prose to the characters. Brilliant. I rarely read fanfiction anymore, but I'm so glad I found this one. I wish I could think of something to say that would do it justice.

Great work. Keep writing! :)
Samara007 chapter 48 . 5/18/2011
I started watching Legend of the Seeker last summer on Netflix, and have been very slowly making my way through. I was maybe 2/3 of the way through the first season when I checked out your page here and saw that you were writing a fic for it. After that, I watched the rest of the episodes up to Touched in just a couple of weeks - all so I could read this! And I'm so glad I did! It was just beautiful and all of the plot twists and turns were completely engrossing. I am sure that the rest of the real season 2 will pale in comparison! I hope you keep writing!
Jinx chapter 48 . 4/28/2011
Wow..wow..wow..this is by far the best f'n fic ever..epic is tel u.
Eleri McCleod chapter 48 . 4/1/2011
What a great ride! I've enjoyed this immensely. Your small twist of plot away from the episode in the beginning gave rise to a very interesting road. You had me guessing many times where you were going with it. I also liked that you wove in elements of the rest of the season. Well done!

Thanks for writing!

Eleri
Shadowsong13 chapter 48 . 3/26/2011
This was the first fanfic that I have read in a very long time. Usually I won't read something so long as I loose interest, but I could not stop reading this one. It was emotional and intense at times. Even reread a few sections because they were just too sweet! Thanks for such a wonderful story. :)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 48 . 2/13/2011
just want to say that I've really enjoyed this story. it was the first LotS fan fiction I started reading after the series was canceled and I finished Goodkind's books. You've done a brilliant job in bringing both the world and characters to life. Great job! )