Reviews for Deception
AnneMarie2106 chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Fantastic wonderfully like authors writing beautiful imagery and great character development can't wait for updates
Guest chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Write more...where are you?!
keri chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
you have good potential and structure of writing. i like this story very much however you need to hurry up and finish it or you will lose fans keep up the good work
IJeanette chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Oh my God, thank you for updating! :D
This is amazing, as good as the books :) Thank you thank you thank you :D
IJeanette chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Update! I love this! You're awesome :D
IJeanette chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Oh my God, this is amazing! You write Penelope and her b**ch-complex so well! :D
IJeanette chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This is amazing! It's as good as the books, and I'm loving it :3
komal.vaja.5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
just want to komw it this volume 1 of thise Lux book?
lillyallie chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Really good story. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
This is absolutley amazing. It follows the Luxe series perfectley and it would be ever so good if more of this story was written.
Butterflyluv911 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh my goodness! You are such a good author, I fell in love with the Luxe series and now i'm in love with your writing Thank you for giving me a chance to read more Luxe!
Steph chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's cute! I like the beginning, but there is just one little thing that icks me. You keep skipping from present to past, as if you weren't sure what tense to use. Maybe check it out for the next chapters (or correct it?)! But I truly enjoyed it. I finished reading the series about a year ago and I really wanted to read something from readers like me, who loved the series.
Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
great chapter! :)
Aikiko-Ashra chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
This is such a good story! I am so glad to read one that actually leads towards a happy ending for Diana and Henry. I was so disappointed and empty when I finished reading Splendor that I had to look for a good fanfiction with the right ending right away. This one was the exact kind that I was looking for. Please update soon!I want to keep this as a copy for the real ending of the story rather than Goberson's version. PLEASE update soon!
heather7000 chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
love love love! I hope that you keep writing this, because it is really good.