Reviews for Intensely Fierce
Please finish your story
Kk chapter 27 . 2/16/2017
Anymore updates
nursenxn chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
I have just found and read your story. I enjoyed it so much. I was wondering if you have considered returning to finish it? Please...Pretty PLEASE!
milagglad chapter 27 . 3/21/2016
please continué ...update please
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
PLEASE DONT END THIS HERE, THERE HAS TO BE MORE, brilliant story! Have already responded to final chapter once!
sam chapter 27 . 1/18/2016
UMMMM PLEASE UPDATE. I just spent 3 days sobbing while reading this fic only to discover it's incomplete :(( I know it's been like 2/3 years since your last update but this story needs an ending even it is quick and rushed lol.
S.Warrior chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
WHAT?! you cant leave us like that, so unfair come back i need to see what happens next
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
The guy they saw at the press conference is the unsub and Henry's dad isn't he? That's why the team recognized him 'cause they saw him at the bar on JJ's birthday.
heathermahmoud95 chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
please continue this story! you can't leave us hanging like this
joann chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY
AshLiz chapter 27 . 6/22/2015
I love the date and the connection to Emily's childhood. I thought that was so sweet.
jjcrimminds chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
This story is great! I can't believe I didn't find this until now. I see that you haven't updated this in almost two years, but from your previous author notes, I hope that that is just a common occurrence because I would really like it if you continue this story. It's really a beautiful and I can't wait for more!
joann chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY
patyalexfig chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
You should finish this story. It is very well written and has a special touch to it, that is rare to read in anyother. Muito fixe ;)
Congrats.
ScullyMaru chapter 27 . 5/26/2015
Oh my god. You seriously need to finish this story!