Reviews for Forgotten: Not By Me
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/24
That was so sweet. :'-)
becky chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
the story line is great thank you and thank you for being a nice kitty about the letter I would have wondered for a long while about you for shareing your work with us!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
aww love it
Danielle chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Awww! *sniff* He's had a father's love following him wherever he met. BITTER SWEET!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Thanks for telling me there were more. This was also sweet, I'm tearing up again...if the third is like this I will need to get a tissue. 10/10
Anne chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
So you think Tony is supposed to be eleven or twelve years older than Jimmy? Curuios.
Teri chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I don't know if I asked for this, but I certaintly wanted it. While I would have preferred to have seen an alive James meet Tony, this was wonderful and fit the bill perfectly. I hope you continue with this line of stories and thank you for adding this one. Wonderful work as always.
YellinYee chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I think Tony and Jimmy have one of the best, if least acknowledged, friendships. This just added a new depth to it, which is why I enjoyed it so much! :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I was one of the people wondering if you ever would put them together. Good story and good update.