Reviews for Betrayal
TheWackedOne chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
1: never.

2: What the fu(?

3: this may be the most thing ive have ever read.

let me go cleanse my brain now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
at first i thought it was jon, then George' then i didnt know who the hell it was! then I hear "Gower" so im still thinking who the hell os it:(
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i dont get it/... .?
Elvensmith chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I didn't get it until I read the reviews, but that was an AWESOME crack!ship. So who was George cheating on Alanna with?

I, too, am writing a crack!ship with Alanna. Actually I'm writing two- one that's Beka/Ersken and one that's Numair/Alanna. The Alanna one is kind of depressing...
Alice03 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is one of the best one-shots I have read in a long time. Good job! And no, I never did expect Gower. Good luck with future stories.
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow... This is really good. I never expected it to be Gower, either. I feel a little bit bad about George's murder, despite all the things he had done, because I am a strong fan of A/G. I could sort of see Alanna killing George if she was really pushed to it, but I find it hard to believe that George would ever cheat on her. Yeah, but still really good and well-written.
Rowena of Naxen chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I was expecting Gower...because you told me :P If I hadn't known, I would have had no idea.

I love all the tiny nuances of crack!ship-ness and freakiness and just plain weirdness! It's awesome! :D You wrote all the horrible things George did so well I hardly felt bad when he died. (That's supposed to be a compliment, in case you couldn't tell :P) Great writing!

Two things I thought might be typos? At one point George "lied" on the floor-should it be laid or lay? and he "apid" for his mistakes-did you mean he had paid?

Really great piece! Love the crack!ship!
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Now that was a very interesting twist. Depsite the fact I hated that you killed George off I will admit that I didn't see Gower coming at all.
Light of Polaris chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Nicely well written and, this sounds so cliche but, it's very deep. I liked it even though I'm a huge fan of Alanna/George. Um...I don't want to sound ignorant but, who or what is Gower? I'm also just a little confused as to who's who..Alanna is the wife, George is the husband, and Jon is the lover? Is that right? Anyway, good quality writing and I hope to read another of yours! -Polaris ;)
DomLuver chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh wow. This is between Alanna and George? I didn't really get it...George cheated on her? And she cheated on him with Gower? I don't know...it was a bit vague there. But still, very well done! I never expected it to be Gower!