Reviews for The Problems with Delusions
Heyyyyy chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
betcha' Ziva is secretly pleased about tony's fantasy life coz' now she gets to live out her fantasy life in reality and this life tony is imaging is what his subconscious wants but he never allowed it to happen ;)
ncisaddict123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Love this story! Please update soon can't wait to read more! Hope they actually get together can so imagine Ziva getting pregnant and Tony finally realizes it was all imaginary etc :) God i love this story so much! Thank you for writing an epic story i'm literally hooked! :D
vampiresrockroza chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Very well dOne update soon please
daisydeis chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I absolutely love this story. There are a couple other authors working with similar ideas but I feel like you have nailed the characters the best. Please tell me you plan to continue.
hellokittii16 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
God I love this! It is all so perfect! :DDD
Robern chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
very good
gsr4ever chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Really good chapter. Nice job
oldmoviewatcher chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I read the whole story and enjoyed it. Can't wait for more!
NYT chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
How long can they go pretending? He'll be physically better soon and will expect his wife in his bed at some point. All I can say is that this would be a fine mess when Tony does remember. I think he'd be more upset and feel more foolish that they let him keep his delusion. How embarrassing! I do like how you melded Tony's memory of their first date and the reality. It's all about turning points. I do hope updates come faster now...:)
easylion chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Great story!
God'sgirl22 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Please continue! This story is amazing!
Aquasm chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
This is really cute and funny, i hope you continue with it!
Zero Reader chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Short but it is quality I prefer over length.
WriterUnexpected chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
That was really idk cute I guess, but it makes me feel sad knowing that he didn't actually write those wedding vows I can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how Ziva feels when she finds the letter :)
Ink11 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
yay! i cant wait for the next chapter.