Reviews for Being Moody
Ever Since That Day chapter 1 . 1/10
I can tell this is older, but I hope you're not embarrassed by it (like a lot of authors are about their old stuff) because it's really good. I can easily see this as a solid jumping off point towards what you're working on now (which I might be a little obsessed with.) Like I said; very solid. Compelling and understated. Also, just frickin' adorable.
Da-AWESOME-girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
It's a beautiful, RARE, with THAT TIME OF THE YEAR included, which makes the story exciting and interesting. I feel a bit bad for Butch, but he'd HAVE to figure out that its just her personality and her period... right? :D
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Its not your period Buttercup! Its love! :D Lol xD
KaoruBC101z chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY! I was crying my eyes out! Altough I have to admit it was pretty romantic. It would have been nice thuogh if you have put a happy ending.
sammy chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
WELL THAT WOZ GOOD IT WAS GOOD!

APART FROM THE BIT WHERE SHE PUSHES HIM AWAY:(
CrimsonKoneko chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"You are-"

"Fantastic? Charming?" He lowers his eyelids. "Incredibly sexy?" Smirks again. "Oh, how I know all too well."

"-late."

"FASHIONABLY late, mind you."

EK! love that! i was laughing so hard! kept reading it over and it never got any less funny!

Nice work!

CrimsonKoneko
Einstette chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
awe so cute but so ... angusty (SP!) ! wahh but it makes alot of sense and the characters are acting like themselves in that situation ... but still ... love it anyways, make another buttercup x butch pairing ! so cute !
obsessivity chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
You rock!

Dude you're writing about my favourite couple

That is so col!

Rock on,

Buttercup_Babe
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
So, so amazing. I love your twisted Butch Buttercup fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
GOD DAMN YOU! WHY DO YOU STOP ATYTHE GOOD PART! I'm just saying that you're really good,keep it up!
Agnes Green chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
really like it ! lol. good job!
obsessedperson chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
wow... cool fic!
Imeralt Evalon chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
If you added a little bit more, fluffy to this or more chapters, I would have fallen in love with this story! And you've only wrote one and I'm already in love with it! This is too good!
Krystal chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Write more! If you can, PLEASE write more! Is Buttercup going to go with Butch to the prom?
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Amazing! Brillant! Heart Wrenching! So much other positive criticism!