Reviews for An Apple a Day
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Awesome! I think you should add another chapter about Jim going back a year later
nhrc chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Thought-provoking
Tris Holmes chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Awww! Totally sweet! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
reddoggie chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Aww, the end was cute. . Bones is a great doctor and lover to Jim. I'm glad he was able to comfort Jim when he was depressed. Great story, thanks!QQ
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Poor Jim, to remember that...it's awful. I am so glad Bones it there for him.
EmperialGem21 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Very nice! I like it :D, will there be a sequel :D?
elsa3beth chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
This is a great little story-I can't really see Bones and Jim slash, but most of this was really just friendship, and I thought it was well done as such.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Nice story thanks for sharing xx
MysticFireBlood chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Nice story.
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
This was cute, not at all too angsty. It had a good blend of emotion. Thanks for writing!
catgrl106 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
This story is awesome! I really like it a lot, Tarsus IV is one of my fav plot devices in StarTrek. Is there any chance you could write one more chapter, one that was about when Jim goes to the Tarsus memorial the following year? I'd really appreciate it, though I will understand if you can't.
sexy-jess chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
:) This had a nice ending! Tarsus IV must have been a terrible experience. I'm glad Jim has Bones to help him deal with the memories and guilt. Excellent work!
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
looking forward to seeing where you will take us with this.. great start
sexy-jess chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great start! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Update soon!
mjHOPE94 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
the story sounds wonderful, and now i have a basic idea about what the heck anyones talking about when they say tarsus iv... i probably did know at sometime... but i've forgotton...
but anyways! i love your story!

~mj!