Reviews for Blessed
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Please please please do another chapter please
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very nice. Thanks for writing a Vicar of Dibley fic! :)
Hotcrossbunnies chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Fantastic! I love that couple and I think that you got them both spot on, which is rare especially in such a sort fic. :)
ShininStarzz chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aww cute (; xo
cloisharley chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
just had to review this story! for one thing, thank you for writing a vicar of dibley story - its a bit sad that you seem to be the only one who is :(, also, thank you for writing the characters sooo well! :) I know its a short story but you had geraldine so well pictured in my mind from your first sentence. brilliant! :D
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
They'll be great parents, don't worry!

Terri Ryan chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hilarious! Very cute.
pia chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i loved the vicar, and am so bummed that the show is over, has been over for some time now.

great little story, very in character!
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very cute. Typical Geraldine reaction.
Beautiful Allusion chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aw, I really liked this. You're characterisation was brilliant, and the topic and everything... I can totally watch it playing out in my head perfectly. And I think its wonderful you've written for the show :) x
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
aw! that was sweet _ i do so adore this pair, and your characterization is spot-on. well done hehe i only wish it had been longer... *big brown puppy eyes*
Leah Day chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Well done! Loved it!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Maybe then the baby statue in the village will reflect Geraldine a little better if she has a girl. :P Very cute. I love how Harry is her steadying rock. :)
gally1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
And another one to go with the first. Hope you write more soon!
Magglenagall chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh goodness, you made my day! I've been craving some Geraldine/Harry fluff for a while now - a friend introduced me to VoD in early April - and at last I've found something to take the edge off my hunger. I hope you'll be inspired to post more (other VoD fics, that is) in the near future. Thanks for sharing!