Reviews for Understand What Love Is
xoxkookie15 chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
I realize that it has been years since you have worked on this story but could you please finish it. I am enjoying the plot so far.
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
wow! keep going!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
awesome story :) keep writing!
DannySamLover20 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
nice! keep going!
Sandra Strickland chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
please go on in the story

it's really great the way you carry the plot.

I love your writing

See you
Butterfree chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Are you kidding? Helga's ranting was perfectly in character! Only thing missing was Brainy appearing out of nowhere. I know what you mean about Helga's rants making kids embarrased, though I have to admit that your version of her ranting makes me a lot less so if that counts as her being out of character.

I love the Rhonda/Harold subplot and parallels in all of this. I'm glad you aren't making this into a typical 'all the other characters stand in the background while Helga and Arnold make up' story.

Good luck in any future writting!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Butterfree chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I actually had a feeling that Helga would be undisturbed counting by her gradual collection of thoughts throughout the story. I'm glad that you did make her react that way, because most authors wouldn't have and as a result, the whole buildup of the past few chapters would be gone. Not to mention doing so would go against the apparent fact that Helga is probably a good actor after all these years.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Flintphone chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Hi...um I believe that I should apologize for not reviewing in awhile. I've been tied up...not literally, but at times it felt that way. Anyway, I'm here now and that's what counts. :)

Back in Chapter 5, I enjoyed the scene where Arnold arrives and is welcomed by everyone except Helga. Helga's behavior to his arrival was kind of what I was expecting. I don't know why but anyway, it was well written.

Chapter 6 was entertaining as well. My favorite part was the scene with Arnold and Rhonda. The dialogue was great and I loved how Rhonda's stalkerish (Is that a word?) behavior paralleled Helga's old behavior; which Arnold recognized. I think you did Helga’s monologue very well. When I was a kid, I thought that her soliloquies were more for comedic relief because I would always be laughing during them. I agree…they were mushy; that’s probably why I was laughing. :)

This story is going along swimmingly and I can’t wait to see what Helga got to say. Thanks.

Flintphone
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Another exllcent chapter here exllcent scenes with Helga , Arnold and Gerold and Arnold and Rhonda
One Lonely Marauder chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Aww, nice and slow they move, all of them. I love this. I absolutely positively adore the story. You're moving at the perfect pace, and Helga's monologue was absolutely perfect!

I simply cannot wait. *grins*
gallegosdulce chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
GREEAT! graet reaction of helgs. poor Arnold :( keep writting please you'rwe great!
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Another exllcent chapter great job with the gangs recreations to Arnold return
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Hey, excellent chapter. YOu also make a good point about Harold's age.

Great job on everyone's reaction.

Keep the good writing.
Nightglider chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
YES! I was SO hoping Helga would react tht way. Though I was also hoping the reunion between arnold and his other friends would be much more heartfelt, and enthusiastic than awkward. Byt meh enjoyed it lots!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
You are a cruel writer, you know that? Crrueeellll! *cries* oh well..anyways... wonderful, I feel so bad for Helga, but.. can kind of relate as of late. I hope things turn out, and I can't wait to see what happens!