Reviews for Reluctant Hero
Petrus streamrock chapter 45 . 1/7
Finally a fanfcit with Zuko as the avatar! Oh the angst! So delicious...
izaganizenda chapter 10 . 12/4/2020
who the hell is chief haduko?
Justice of the Martyred chapter 45 . 11/16/2020
I love it so much! A long story in the works that is still being updated? Awesome! I thoroughly love your development of all your characters, down to even the secondary characters, and the romance of Prince Zuko and Princess Yue is perfect. My heart wants them to get together but also fears for the death of either as soon as they connect. Anyways, cheers to the next update!
Hello chapter 45 . 11/13/2020
Heya there Paw! I just wanted to say I love your story and can’t wait to read more! By far, my favorite fanfic! I’m excited to see what’s next, but like always, take you time. Don’t rush yourself if you don’t feel up to it!
benzwc04 chapter 45 . 11/5/2020
cant wait til ya write more of this cause I am highly enjoying this storie
benzwc04 chapter 17 . 10/31/2020
that author note... coughpervertcough.
imhomemom93 chapter 45 . 10/29/2020
I love this story so much, please update soon. Keep up the good work.
Liooness chapter 45 . 10/21/2020
great story and I love the character developments and stories going on. please continue. I have noticed you sometimes use the wrong word. spell check may not catch it. throne instead of thrown. wary instead of weary. but love it!
NewOtaku chapter 45 . 9/26/2020
Maybe i am impatient, but can you put an entire chapter are 2 dedicated on Aang training Zuko
Uraharaisgod chapter 45 . 9/17/2020
Great story so far, eagerly looking forward to the rest of it. Will admit I was a bit leery with the Sokka/Katara sections that seemed to be stealing focus from Zuko/Aang but the Jiangshi story was well worth it. Curious to see how Sokka is meant to deal with being trapped in the heart of the Fire Nation.

Will admit I'm slightly confused as to Toph's relocation to Ba Sing Se, would have figured that city would be the one place in the entire world Zuko and Iroh would keep the hell away from now he's an Avatar (its arguably even more dangerous than being in the Fire Nation for him, especially since the Earth Master has no doubt sent messages to them regarding Avatar Lee's very distinct appearance and association with the Dragon of the West (which I wouldn't be surprised if Long Feng with his intel couldn't join the dots and figure out Zuko's identity from)).

Awaiting the next update eagerly.
Uraharaisgod chapter 29 . 9/16/2020
Got me in the first half, not gonna lie. Thought we were gonna have a massive plot divergence here and introduce Ty Lee well before Azula forcible recruits her, possibly have Zuko and Aang forced to kidnap her after she recognises him and have her be an eventual Avatar gang member since she never gets forced to join Azula.

Ah well.
Blueowl chapter 45 . 9/13/2020
Wow, the depth and detail in this is amazing. So glad I found this. And so glad Aang is with Zuko and he's back home. Can't wait for more!
1000 yard stare chapter 12 . 9/8/2020
God, I hate katara
deoxeyses chapter 45 . 9/3/2020
Nicep
JuneBuggg07 chapter 45 . 8/31/2020
Hey, I was just wondering when the next update was coming?
I also want to tell you that I really like this story and hope you're doing well :D
2,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »