Reviews for Reluctant Hero
Oh my god! Why are you doing this to me?! This is great!
Edgedancer chapter 39 . 3/16
omg I killed my fanfiction account and it suddenly occurred to me to come back and see if this story updated and it did! so I reread the whole thing. I remembr the first time I read it, I wasn't that interested in the Water Tribe story, but this time around... wow! I really enjoyed it, and I love the choices you have Sokka make here, and I'm excited to see how his relationship with the spirits and the Fire Nation develops...
Hivedragon chapter 39 . 3/17
Thank the spirits those walking corpses are gone shudders just cant stand zombie type creatures they freak me out.
I.C.2014 chapter 39 . 3/13
Go Sokka! Fight!
Keep up the good work
Arkepelago chapter 39 . 3/9
Loving the zuko concept, but even more excited to see what you've stored for the remaining characters. And omg this cliffhanger ugh.

Can't wait for your next update!
Krav chapter 18 . 3/7
For a former-avatar-soul-being that knew exactly when Zuko got his scar and gets "feelings" telling him what he should do, Aang had some AWFUL timing there! Is this gonna be Zuko/Yue? Because I'm totally cool with Zuko/Yue. If Zhao never gets to the north pole and never falcon punches the moon spirit, she won't have to die right? Riiiiiiight? It could work out~
Krav chapter 2 . 3/6
This is such an interesting concept, but I'm curious how Aang was reincarnated? He was the avatar, and the avatar basically is so powerful because of the knowledge and wisdom of all his countless past lives. If Zuko is the avatar now, then he should be able to gain guidance from him just like other past lives. For Aang to be removed from the cycle, made into another person entirely.. what? Anyway, good story so far, I look forward to seeing where it goes.
onewitchcat chapter 25 . 3/5
One thing I don't understand is how air can put out fire? Doesn't air feed flames? Other than that this story is great!
Wolfjackle chapter 39 . 3/5
Awesome story and thanks for posting. I don't often read avatar fics, but this one caught my eye. I really like Zuko and Aang's interactions.

Sorry to hear about your job. Hope things get better.
PythonAnon chapter 27 . 3/3
Here's a review. I like the story. It's super cool. Haha cool as in they're in the north pole. I'm running on three hours of sleep don't judge me.
Blizzardfang chapter 39 . 2/25
This is a great story I kinda wish this actually happened in cannon if only because it gives more impact to the main character. Avatar Zuko would have to go through more hoops the Aang not to say he had an easy time. I can't wait to see how you weave the rest of this story
Itachiforever342 chapter 39 . 2/23
Great chapter again! The creepy breath/chi-stealing zombies are gone! *takes breath after holding it for what seemed like an eternity* I'M ALIVE!

What's gonna happen with Zuko and Aang now?! And Iroh?! I wanna know!

Thanks for writing this chapter and I hope you're doing well with your new job! :D
Cabbages chapter 27 . 2/19
Great idea, zuko as the avatar, interesting.
Ilireanwri chapter 37 . 2/20
I like this Story, but the past few filler-like chapters (and Aang's stupidity, while funny at first) are beginning to wear my interest down... I hope you will get the action on track again soon, and have the different Groups meet.
Ilireanwri chapter 4 . 2/19
Well, I hope sometime soon Iroh will set straight Zuko's attitude and worldview, and also teach him the truth about the Fire Nation's "righteous War" (there is nothing righteous in Genocide), because Zuko as he is now annoys me (I can understand his freakout about him being the Avatar, but that he not even thinks twice to call the Fire Nation's actions righteous and that all the Genocides and suffering they caused is just, and instead is more worried about his pride (which makes him look like a spoiled Brat in my opinion), that I cannot understand; which is why I'm a bit annoyed with him)
Anyway, besides me hoping for Iroh to get Zuko a healthy dose of reality-adjustment, I'm liking this Story so far.
1,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »