Reviews for Reluctant Hero
Celynne chapter 5 . 2/1
Hmm.. But witch water-benders, Southern or Northern?
Celynne chapter 1 . 1/31
This seems a pretty interesting story.
estar12 chapter 45 . 1/26
Thank you for the great story! I hope one day you decide to finish it! Thank you for sharing!
VincentFS chapter 1 . 1/12
Zuko is too much of a pushover. Every time he’s justifiably angry, you go and make him immediately lose the anger and become complacent. This isn’t Zuko. This is some random pussy thrown in his body.

Let’s call this story what it is and be done. This is a SI-fic.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 19 . 8/30/2022
LMAO I’m re-reading this after a few years and I remember the original chapter — was wondering why it felt a little different, then I read the revision note at the end. Hahahahha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2022
Holy shit what a great idea! This AU is amazing
Equilized Enigma chapter 45 . 7/12/2022
Just finished binge reading this and I, of course, loved it!
Can't wait for more, if more is to come.
Twig the Half-Blood chapter 45 . 6/24/2022
OOOOHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS FIC! I love the idea of Avatar Zuko, but could never find a fic that did it well. It seems my search has come to an end! All the angst, and fluff, I could easily picture Aang and Zuko's adventures as if they were from the show!
I love the reasoning you gave for reincarnating Aang separate from the Avatar spirit. And the bit with Sokka talking to that spirit was really cool!
Aside from all that, I noticed quite a few spelling mistakes. You frequently misspelled "meditating" as "mediating", and often you used a word that was similar to the word you probably intended to use.
I also noticed that sometimes your sentence structure seemed a little... off? Like, it was just phrased weirdly, or you used a particular word or phrase twice in the same sentence/paragraph.
Anyways, good job so far, and I hope you get back to this fic soon! It's been two years, so I don't have much hope, but sometimes authors come back to their fics after more than five years, so no need to feel like it's been too long to continue!
Twig the Half-Blood chapter 40 . 6/24/2022
The Wani is a name that Muffinlance made up for her story, "Salvage". She then used the name in all her other Avatar fics. I guess the name has become quite popular! Muffinlance's stories are really good, though, especially Salvage! I highly recommend!
SunflowersandRainyDays chapter 45 . 6/19/2022
I finally found the time to sit down and actually read this since it's been sitting in my tbr pile collecting dust for AGES and I'm glad I did
Guest chapter 45 . 6/15/2022
Please update, I love it
Feario Pegus chapter 45 . 6/11/2022
thanks so much for a great story! I was so incredibly sucked into the different plots. There was good spacing between the different scenes and characters. I was also very impressed how you had put the characters in situations that was so different from what happened in cannon but still kept the true feel of the characters personalities. that is really hard to do but you did it so well. thanks again. I'm looking forward to what you have in store for us.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/16/2022
Thank you for this story! I read it all in the last few days and loved it. So glad there was the Zuko & Iroh reunion chapter 3
If you continue it, I would love to read more! Even so, thanks for sharing this story:)
alohaflower chapter 3 . 1/19/2022
I like that the waterbenders first thought is that they would kill the Avatar while that's something Zuko's also worried about. It really makes it seem like a consistent threat and the 'fire nation attitude'.
FliscentFiretail chapter 45 . 12/27/2021
I enjoy coming back to reread this fiction every now and again. the jiangshi are really creepy fun and that was wild how you managed to tied the Wendigo into Sokka's hunger for meat, perfectly playing off of something we all consider a part of his character but giving it a sinister twist. I'll admit reading that while tipsy and all alone was really scary but fun. I live in the great white north where winter is deadly so I can relate when you describe Sokkas time as a child in the south pole with the creature. ive also seen some unexplained things before so I understand not wanting to acknowledge something that scares you but you know is right there. your scary parts gave me chills haha. I'm also excited for how this story is going to turn out, I love how you add new things but they are all relevant to the plot. I'm a binge reader so whenever I circle back to reread this I read it from beginning to end in a couple of days. if you want, since I usually let the story play aloud while I work on stuff I could potentially beta all the chapters for misspelling and Grammer since it plays the story aloud as written and I can hear the difference between where and were lol. it's pretty well done already, but if you want just ask me. also if you need anything else just let me know and I'll do what I can. hope that you're well and your muse will find you when you get the chance. best of luck!
2,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »