Reviews for Reluctant Hero
Seran58 chapter 15 . 2/18
Spoiler alert:

I hate the water tribe in this. I hate them sooooo much! They are such pompous assholes who when the took zuko tried to break him of his loyalty to the fire nation like he was a fucking slave! They spent weeks depriving him of sunlight and so much else until he complied. I have not yet read a single scene with the northern water tribe that I haven't wished a fiery death upon every one of them. I hate them. However, I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, because there were moments where it seemed like the author was going the Stockholm syndrome route and if it turns out he is in the next few chapters I am fucking leaving! Zuko has always been my favorite character and I won't stand to see him disrespected so!
entity9silvergen chapter 45 . 1/28
Read this over a few days. Really great fic! Really well written, great ocs and character stuff, funny, worldbuilding, everything. Hope to see it continued!
lukeanimelover chapter 3 . 1/13
MAJOR SPOILERS (POTENTIALLY)

Wait-is aang still in this au?! Is he just nkt the avatar *dramatic gasp*
lukeanimelover chapter 3 . 1/13
Wait is sokka some kind of seer in this AU..? I was wondering if the watetribe siblings would be shown in this AU
AshWoods210 chapter 45 . 12/7/2023
Love the story! It's my first time reading this au, and it's so fun!
Rayga chapter 45 . 9/4/2023
Damn this story is soooo frickin good
I hope you update this one day 3
Guest chapter 45 . 8/17/2023
I would pay for this to continue.
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 7/29/2023
Pretty goof chwpte
Samuel2072 chapter 5 . 4/2/2023
yeah I say screw the spirits at this point and jumped off ship then. cant even give him a choice of His own; Just theirs..
JiyuAngel chapter 45 . 2/24/2023
What a fascinating what if story this has been! It's so cool seeing the characters and how they interact with each other in new environments. Especially with Zuko and Aang! I love seeing Aang just being a 12 year old kid and Zuko getting to actually assume an older brother role for him. I hope you continue this story! I'd love to see how it goes from here!
JiyuAngel chapter 22 . 2/15/2023
Bruh Yugato really out here sedating Zuko without his knowledge and reasoning it as "calming his nerves" hdjdhdk. But seeing his past trauma maybe the decision is influenced by a subconscious fear of firebenders? I can't imagine what Zuko's reaction would be if he finally puts two and two together (O_O;)
Celynne chapter 5 . 2/1/2023
Hmm.. But witch water-benders, Southern or Northern?
Celynne chapter 1 . 1/31/2023
This seems a pretty interesting story.
estar12 chapter 45 . 1/26/2023
Thank you for the great story! I hope one day you decide to finish it! Thank you for sharing!
VincentFS chapter 1 . 1/12/2023
Zuko is too much of a pushover. Every time he’s justifiably angry, you go and make him immediately lose the anger and become complacent. This isn’t Zuko. This is some random pussy thrown in his body.

Let’s call this story what it is and be done. This is a SI-fic.
2,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »