Reviews for Reluctant Hero
LittleLorna chapter 40 . 7/1
Wow this story is reallygood I hope you continuewith it, I cant wait for zuko to reunite with iroh again :-)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 6/25
Please update soon.
lauren.kennedy.794 chapter 40 . 6/17
Sad to see this unfinished
teabrows chapter 40 . 6/14
sad to see a great story not updated in a long time.i just want to say i deeply enjoyed this story, and wished it had an ending. i love their characterization, and i was intrigued on how firesage!sokka would have turned out and his development. i was very much looking forward to lee being revealed as prince zuko, the white lotus plot, the fate of katara, the kyoshi warriors, and the bender children, the crew of wani, and everything. i know how life can sometimes get in the way, so i reluctantly accept the glacier status of this awesome story. hope this ain't the end.
LittleLorna chapter 27 . 6/12
Your humour is priceless that moment with Jayendra and the fire benders was so funny xD
ffoijw chapter 40 . 6/7
finding zuko months later captured by earth kingdom generals sounds like a prophecy. also, im so excited to find an amazing fic that is still continuing! or like... i assume it is. seems likely. ill be keeping an eye out ;)
tbh, my favourite parts of this story are the zuko and iroh bits. i really want them back together so bad, but that would probs be like the climax of book 2 or something. the sokka arc seems really cool too! always nice to see someone doing stuff with sokka rather than just copying his role from the show. i dont find the loss of a katara arc too disheartening
Sammi chapter 40 . 5/30
I spent the whole day reading this! I hope you continue it! I'd love to see Zuko and Iroh reunited 3
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 34 . 5/30
Nah, Kun Tien, that's what you and your master want.

Iroh is going to have every right to rip your arms of and beat you to death with them after he hears even a fraction of what you proposed to do to Zuko.

Serious question: is Kun Tien simply projecting or is he manipulating the others?
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 16 . 5/29
Oh Shen, and you don't even know that the necklace means you're looking for a husband!

But you're so damned pretty!
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 15 . 5/29
It would be funny for Zuko to point out that men and women were basically equal in the Fire Nation's society. It has A LOOOOOT of issues, including classism and racism, but they don't seem to have a problem with treating the genders equally given that Azula was treated the same way she would've been had she been a boy and there were female fire bender warriors who were treated the same as their male counterparts.

I always liked that little subtle thing where it showed that even the imperialistic Fire Nation had its good points while the poor beleaguered Water Tribe had its dark underbelly.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 40 . 5/20
I realize this story hasn't updated in almost a year, but I'm going to hold out hope anyway. This whole thing is absolutely incredible. Not only do you have a beautifully painful concept in Zuko being the new avatar, but you've got an amazingly intricate plot with the spirits and Zuko's inner turmoil and everything about Aang and all the other characters, and the detailed wordbuilding is absolutely incredible. Hands down this is one of the most gorgeous fics I've ever encountered in any fandom. Even if you don't continue it, I am so, so happy I read it.
I neeeed mooooreeee!
Wingdings13 chapter 33 . 5/8
I’ve been reading this story for the past 2 days. I wasn’t going to comment until I reached the end but I love this so much I just have too. ITS SO GOOOOOOD! I STAYED UP UNTIL LIKE 3 YESTURDAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO DO THE SAME TODAY. Seriously, words cannot describe how much I love this. I’ve laughed, cried, screamed, gripped my face with suspense..! Your writing is fantastic! I’ve noticed you haven’t posted since June and I really really really really REALLY hope this story isn’t dead! It’s so gripping and just.. ... fantastic! I love everything about this I’m obsessed! Please, continue this, don’t give up! Six years is a long time, why not make it a seven? Pls I might actually cry if you stop writing. BUT DONT FEEL GUILTY TAKE YOUR TIME

I’m sorry, this is so sporadic it’s just... you! So cool! Story! Amazing! I HAVENT HAD A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP IN A WHILE
littleberd chapter 40 . 4/30
My god this is such a good fic. I was having some homesickness when I stumbled upon this gem mine. U've written so many good fics that I'm just now discovering. Hope u update again soon because I'm on the edge of my seat!
Wendigo afflicted Sokka is a thing now and (this is a secret) I honestly favor this over the original series. TTUTT
Aaand this is when shit starts to happen
1,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »