Reviews for Reluctant Hero
SoundlessSleep chapter 40 . 2h
I actually find this story quite interesting. I didn't linger much on Katara and Sokka's story before, but now I'm actually interested. Most people don't spend a lot of time on Sokka doing an alternate path from what I've seen. Him being spiritually inclined is actually kind of hilarious.

Anyway, I know there is always pressure to perform, so I won't say please update soon. I'd just like for you to update when you have the time and the drive to do so. Be it tomorrow, in a few months or another year. You can't rush these sorts of things no matter how other people may want you too. I do enjoy what you have written and would like this story continued. So I'll be watching until then, good tidings.
Elise chapter 40 . 9/6
Thank you for an awesome story.
guest chapter 40 . 8/25
this is beautifully written and i love the direction that the plot is going. the idea for the story is intriguing and i'm super ready for zuko to reunite with iroh, and aang to meet the crew. i know it's kinda unlikely that you're gonna update this soon, since it's been about a year, but if you ever do it'd be much appreciated! thank you for your work!
FreelanceBum chapter 29 . 8/22
I won't lie, I thought you were introducing Ty Lee.
Sugar chapter 40 . 8/7
This story has just been a gift so far. I love your ocs they really fill the world out.
Warden of Lore chapter 30 . 8/6
God but I want Zue to be the official pairing. Please I loved it so much. There was so much chemistry in the way you write. It was amazing!
Star chapter 37 . 7/26
Even with his doubts, Zuko shows that deep down, he knows his uncle better than even he thinks.

For Iroh would indeed accept it and then immediately give himself a ridiculous name like Mushi if he thought that would truly make Zuko happy. He'd also use some sort of tea proverb to explain his reasoning and frustrate Zuko to no end because he has no idea what his uncle's trying to tell him.
LittleLorna chapter 40 . 7/1
Wow this story is reallygood I hope you continuewith it, I cant wait for zuko to reunite with iroh again :-)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 6/25
Please update soon.
lauren.kennedy.794 chapter 40 . 6/17
Sad to see this unfinished
teabrows chapter 40 . 6/14
sad to see a great story not updated in a long time.i just want to say i deeply enjoyed this story, and wished it had an ending. i love their characterization, and i was intrigued on how firesage!sokka would have turned out and his development. i was very much looking forward to lee being revealed as prince zuko, the white lotus plot, the fate of katara, the kyoshi warriors, and the bender children, the crew of wani, and everything. i know how life can sometimes get in the way, so i reluctantly accept the glacier status of this awesome story. hope this ain't the end.
LittleLorna chapter 27 . 6/12
Your humour is priceless that moment with Jayendra and the fire benders was so funny xD
ffoijw chapter 40 . 6/7
finding zuko months later captured by earth kingdom generals sounds like a prophecy. also, im so excited to find an amazing fic that is still continuing! or like... i assume it is. seems likely. ill be keeping an eye out ;)
tbh, my favourite parts of this story are the zuko and iroh bits. i really want them back together so bad, but that would probs be like the climax of book 2 or something. the sokka arc seems really cool too! always nice to see someone doing stuff with sokka rather than just copying his role from the show. i dont find the loss of a katara arc too disheartening
Sammi chapter 40 . 5/30
I spent the whole day reading this! I hope you continue it! I'd love to see Zuko and Iroh reunited 3
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 34 . 5/30
Nah, Kun Tien, that's what you and your master want.

Iroh is going to have every right to rip your arms of and beat you to death with them after he hears even a fraction of what you proposed to do to Zuko.

Serious question: is Kun Tien simply projecting or is he manipulating the others?
1,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »