Reviews for Reluctant Hero
pyroaquaterrian chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Well after only 2 chapter I can honesty say I'm hooked... I'm also glad you intend to include the rest of the gang in future chapter... Would love to see how that interaction goes, and how Zuko will eventually settle into his Avatar role... Now that will be interest. Zuko as Avatar and eventually Fire Lord... I call that epic! I can't wait.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Love it! :D can't wait for the next chapter _
JC chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Good start,I hope we get to see Katara and Sokka soon.

i love to see how they will reacte to a Fire Avatar.

I still hope a number of Girls will be attracte to zuko,he have a right too,a harem for all the bad thing he go through.

Plese.
Galimaufry chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
...I am so happy that I found this. Seriously, this story is amazing. I feel so bad for poor Zuko! He's just trying to find a way to get his honor back and then BOOM! The spirits decide to slam him with this. Urgh...*shudders*
thepenultimatefailure chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter! The bonding scene between Zuko and Iroh was very well done. I'm a little dissapointed about no Katara or Sokka, but if you keep writing the other characters so well I doubt I'll miss them. Sorry if this review is short/incoherent, anyways, thank you for writing this story, keep up the good work.
Yami no Kaiba chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Interesting premise! I can't wait to see how this turns out - it makes that dream Zuko had of being an airbender so much more real!
Lee-Aeront chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Real good so far. ) How about these names? Two for each nation, one for a girl the other for a boy.
Water: Haruki, male, Kammi, female.
Earth: Kaito, male, Ckikyuu, female.
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I sincerely hope you plan on continuing this. I have been looking for a story like this forever! Zuko would make such an interesting avatar. As for thoughts on somethings you could do to put into this story, what about life bending? Let me explain, firebenders gain their fire from the fire within themselves. What if someone was able to bend that inside fire? It would allow that person to take control or just kill that person. Of course, to not make it too powerful, you would have to have that "lifebender's" movements take an exceptionally long time. But anyways, even if you don't incorporate this idea, I still look forward to seeing you continue this. I actually would prefer you focus on this story more than anything else. Oh also, what pairings are planned? if any? I personally prefer Zutara, but you are the author! Have fun with this story!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
YES YES YES! Love this story! :D I wish I could find more with a concept like this. Avatar zuko? You know it! Please continue this soon! Don't let it continue as a one- shot, it has so much potential. Write on :)
JJJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like it. I've been wanting to see a good fic like this for a while. I really want to see how far you can take it. (Yes, you can take that as a challenge. :D )
galimeril chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Intriguing...

Names, names... I likes Hikaru (ray of light) and Seiki (star)
thepenultimatefailure chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Interesting start, I'm curious as to how you will distinguish this from other "Zuko is the Avatar" fics.
Moi-inconnue chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was a promising start. Hope to read more soon.
Densharr chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This looks like it could be really interesting! Keep it up!
JC chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great

Any chance Zuko will get a Harem,I always want to see him get one.

I can't wait to see the reactions of some characters like Katara.
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 Next »