Reviews for Reluctant Hero
Uraharaisgod chapter 29 . 9/16/2020
Got me in the first half, not gonna lie. Thought we were gonna have a massive plot divergence here and introduce Ty Lee well before Azula forcible recruits her, possibly have Zuko and Aang forced to kidnap her after she recognises him and have her be an eventual Avatar gang member since she never gets forced to join Azula.

Ah well.
Blueowl chapter 45 . 9/13/2020
Wow, the depth and detail in this is amazing. So glad I found this. And so glad Aang is with Zuko and he's back home. Can't wait for more!
1000 yard stare chapter 12 . 9/8/2020
God, I hate katara
deoxeyses chapter 45 . 9/3/2020
Nicep
JuneBuggg07 chapter 45 . 8/31/2020
Hey, I was just wondering when the next update was coming?
I also want to tell you that I really like this story and hope you're doing well :D
Guest chapter 34 . 8/26/2020
jiangshi in Chinese as “僵尸”(zombie)
SilverBlood5 chapter 45 . 8/26/2020
I love this story so frickin much! Avatar Zuko is now one of my favourite things and I love everyone's individual stories as well and the attention you're giving them all. Thank you for writing this.
Alyce and Indi chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
I think it's quite interesting, how Katara and Sokka already know Aang, and how Aang, despite not being the Avatar, has a connection to the Avatar(s?).
Alyce and Indi chapter 7 . 8/15/2020
I know you didn't intend it, but it's really funny that "wood was not an overly common item in the pole, obliviously [obviously]."
Also, Pakku's sarcasm is perfect. And I love the hint of Zue. And how the Dragon of the West couldn't *possibly* be Avatar "Lee's" uncle.
Alyce and Indi chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
Is the child from the South Pole Aang?
Alyce and Indi chapter 2 . 8/14/2020
So...the waterbenders...were they killed? What about the airbenders? Are they still alive?
preztels chapter 19 . 8/14/2020
Love your story!
Mirage chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Well that's going to be interesting conversation xdd

Zuko: Wait so your Aang's the uh other Aang's reincarnation? But i'm also sort of Aang reborn because Aang was a avatar, does this make you a like sub avatar or... this is hurting my head
Sebine chapter 10 . 8/11/2020
Your grasp of English is deplorable
dspendragon125 chapter 45 . 8/6/2020
Rather happy to see another chapter out. Be safe!
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »