Reviews for Reluctant Hero
erica.phoenix16 chapter 45 . 6/24/2020
Thanks for updating. :)
BionicleRocks77 chapter 45 . 6/23/2020
Spoilers!

DUUUUUUDE! I love you. Ever since the interactions between "Lee" and Yue I have been shipping these two hard. Then again I was curious about how an interaction would go between him and Jin as well as him and Mai. I was disappointed when Yue didn't leave with Zuko but now you're setting her up with her own storyline. I can't wait to see what you do with her and how you get her to fight because she obviously needs to learn how to fight. You have alot of storylines going on: Zuko aboard the Wani with Aang and uncle, the three masters and a hidden princess on a search, Kamara and the Kyoshi's on a journey, Sokka as a "recruit" of the fire nation, and Toph headed to the city of secrets. I'm not complaining though. I hope you get Sokka to learn alot of fighting styles he should definitely have alot of different training.
I can't wait for your next update. thank you for such an awesome story.
P.s. I have some ideas about how the Avatar can be suited up for battle, you know like a final armored up avatar look because he's not going to be like the other Avatars.
BehbaLovesTea chapter 45 . 6/22/2020
This has to be my favorite story here on . You write extremely good and I absolutely LOVE the idea of Zuko being the avatar and the different directions the story lines are taking. I am totally obsessed and I cannot wait for more chapters! I also can't wait to see Zuko and Yue meet up again ;D hehehe. Thank you so much for sharing your glorious magical brain juices with your lovely FF readers! Please update soon!
oreoschocolatechip chapter 45 . 6/14/2020
oh my god I am losing my mind. this tension you built up throughout the story, impeccable. hjkjghkgfc is yukko going to show up more? I love him and if he dies I'm going to cry author.
Clusium chapter 45 . 6/13/2020
OMG i love this story so much, read the whole thing in a day :) Please, please update soon!
Itachiforever342 chapter 45 . 6/13/2020
Wow, I haven't read this one in quite a while... I love it!

What shenanigans will our girls get into next? I'm doing fine, thanks for worrying about your reviewers!

I honestly never thought I'd ever ship ZukoxYue, but here I am. It's cute and I look forward to seeing how it progresses! :)

Thanks for posting during such a crazy time!
danielpheonix chapter 4 . 6/11/2020
Author practices the dao of cliffhangers well, 2 in 1, thats almost unheard of.
Rachel chapter 45 . 6/7/2020
AMAZING! So happy with this story you're doing a great job.
Someguy the anon chapter 29 . 6/6/2020
hey I lack shame because im reading this in june
lemon-rind chapter 45 . 6/4/2020
This was a happy escape from my regular life :) Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/1/2020
So glad to see an update! This chapter was great, especially is terms of development for Yue.
Dropbox1999 chapter 45 . 6/1/2020
I am loving this so much! Yue having her own journey is so awesome! Lol. A royal princess on the hunt for the Avatar!
Tinfoot chapter 45 . 5/31/2020
Despite a rather poor first impression from the first chapter's author's note saying that Aang had been reborn, this story is surprisingly good, if a little formal in how you write, but that's not a major issue to anyone that's seen the show and knows how these characters talk.
As for the Aang issue, I can't wait for Zuko to have his first "real" talk with the past avatars, only to notice that the previous air avatar is missing. And for Aang himself, I wonder if he chose to reincarnate outside of the cycle in order to help Zuko after seeing how his first four or so years of life were, since he was there to see it as a previous avatar.
Also I really hope the dragon egg turns out to be Zuko's animal guide, since he seems to be lacking one at the moment, unless those Turtle-Ducks in the palace counted.
Not quite related, but I seem to recall in one of the early chapters Yugato noted not only had Aang the second been given the same name as Aang the first, but he had also named his bison Appa as well. That's all well and good, though it does make me wonder why Yugato was planning on using Aang's bison to go to the north pole but ostensibly leaving Aang behind. The show seemed to imply the bond between bison and monk was rather special, and now I'm wondering where Yugato's bison is, though I have a feeling he probably didn't make it out of whatever event made him so afraid of firebenders.
Anyway, good story, I look forward to more!
2019yxzss chapter 45 . 5/29/2020
Thanks for updating! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »