Reviews for Kyoshi Hold 'Em
harry trim chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Crazy, insane story...I liked it.
Love my otp chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Taang is so cute
Midnight4568 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
This is THE best crackfic I have ever read, and you are now one of my favorite authors of all time! Please write more Avatar fics!
beautifulgeek101 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
lol. loved it.
beautifulgeek101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
LOL. ROFLT. i am dying. that is soooooooooooooo funny. poor Sokka
HoneyC chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for thee funniest story I have ever read on FF. Words cannot describe how much I loved reading your story and all its contents. I love when people make the characters drink and do crazy things people really do. I've laughed sooo many times its unreal. I will be re-reading this often when i need a laugh. I only wish that Toph and Aang had a little drama between them but the story was great.
roca dos chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
This was brilliant! Sooooo funny! Loved the bit of Taang, anytime Ty Lee was involved, and the crack was glorious! XD

What a fantastic story! :D
DonnadelLago chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Dear Agni! I can't believe I haven't read this earlier! It was on my reading list for months and I'm so happy I finally got around to reading it :)
I read this through in one sitting and this is definitely going on my favorite stories list (I've read tooooooooons of ATLA fics and I'm quite picky about them, so for this to get on my top list says a lot).
I laughed, I got my feels squished a couple of times, and as a whole, this was a great ride, full of surprises and exceptionally in-character portraits.
Chapeau to you my friend, because you rock! Very well written :)
don't feed the models chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Absolutely hilarious!
scorchedtrees chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
This is really funny, good job
RadioRacer chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Jet/Everyone best thing ever? I can't wipe this grin off my face. Everything Jet says and does is magic.
Viannaz chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Oh gosh.. I loved all the pairings! this was hilarious! XD
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
this was great! It gave me lots of laughs and I enjoyed it from start to finish. There was never a boring part. Ever.
thecivilunrest chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
This is seriously the greatest thing ever. Somehow, some way, you managed to keep everyone in character by making it absolutely HILARIOUS. I just... ugh. I love it so much that this fic is UNFAIR.

You ended it beautifully too. I really don't think that there could ever be a more perfect ending. I loved this. A whole lot. Thank you for writing this.
Tolemac102 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Wow. Just wow. This story is awesomely, amazingly cool. I really like how you didn't focus on the POV of only one character, but sort of spread it around. I did notice that you used a lot of parentheses, but the way you used them worked, and helped make the plot better.

I was really inspired by this fic. Can I borrow your idea of Kyoshi Hold 'Em and have one of the newer generations (either Tenzin's or Korra's) play it? If you would let me, I'd be very honored.

If that's alright with you, you can PM me.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!