Reviews for The Joker's Shadow
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2021
Why does Commissioner Gordon know who Batman is
Golem XIV chapter 34 . 3/27/2020
Lisa Ashmore seems to be one of the constants of the Universe.

Fantastic idea, Gar. Sleeping in your ex-flame's place is a great way of patching things up. And who would've thunk it that Tara would be the voice of reason?

Oh, Starfire, you're one of a kind. Robin doesn't deserve you. Will you marry me?

Nice story! Shame that Gar couldn't recover his powers but as long as there's a 'happily forever after' I'm content.
Golem XIV chapter 33 . 3/27/2020
I agree 109% with Cyborg. What Gar's doing is stupid and irresponsible. He should've spoken with his wife first.

Oh crud. I knew this would happen. Brace for incoming! You know, sometimes I wish I had a nice, stout stick to beat some sense into both of them.
Golem XIV chapter 32 . 3/27/2020
Well, it's always good to have someone that went through the same problem give you some perspective. I have to say I was expecting Terra (now only Tara I guess) to try and use the situation to her advantage. Glad to see she's not, at least not yet (Yeah, so I don't like her. Sue me.)

I think Gar is making a mistake hiding it all from Raven. It may just blow up in his face.
Golem XIV chapter 31 . 3/27/2020
Of all the people he could've ran into, it had to be her...
Golem XIV chapter 30 . 3/26/2020
Of course, getting rid of the Sakutia virus means he becomes a normal person. This is going to be hard to get used to.
Golem XIV chapter 29 . 3/26/2020
Unsurprisingly, Starfire went all out for the wedding. Well, if you can, why not indulge?

Ugh. Some pretty unsavory guests had to be invited. I suppose that's politics for you. Maybe Val-Yor and Blackfire could get together? They certainly deserve each other.

Ouch, more bad news? Whatever happened to 'lived happily forever after'?
Golem XIV chapter 28 . 3/25/2020
Heh I bet Gar's pretty unhappy that he can't see Raven in a Red Sonja outfit.
Golem XIV chapter 27 . 3/25/2020
Yikes, I was right about the Tamaranean wedding, but this is even worse than I feared. Oh, well, you know the saying. You made your bed, now...

Ah, a solution! Let's hope it works.

Aaaand you just had to stir everything up again, Force, didn't you? Good, because it gives me more to read!
Golem XIV chapter 26 . 3/25/2020
Partial transformation is something that was hinted at both in the comics and in the cartoon (i.e. the opening intro). My theory is that it was never properly explored because it would make Gar insanely powerful.

I'd still like to see him recover his sight. Raven has her job cut out for her.
Golem XIV chapter 25 . 3/25/2020
That was some quick and sharp thinking. Just as he's shown before, Gar can actually be pretty smart when needed. Raven must be proud of her green lover, and she'll probably show him how much. Right after she scolds his pointy ears off.

Man, don't make me reach for the pitchfork again...
Golem XIV chapter 24 . 3/25/2020
Humph. The pitchfork is back on the wall and I've stowed the torches (man, they had the whole place stinking of petroleum) but never forget they're always at hand.

Garfield is going to get a thorough chewing out if I know anything about a certain half-demoness. And probably something else, once he recovers and is able to... um, perform.
Golem XIV chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
There's 12 more chapters to go, and I'm really hoping that they're going to be about celebrating their victory and not about how Starfire and Raven will be handling the loss of their loved ones.

I've got a pretty sharp pitchfork laying around just in case, and the torches have been dipped in fresh tar.
Golem XIV chapter 22 . 3/25/2020
Dammit Gar, when I was speaking about doing stupid and reckless things I was talking about Richard, not you!

Yeah, who's going to break the news to Raven?
Golem XIV chapter 21 . 3/24/2020
Murphy's Law strikes again. Things will always go wrong in the worst possible way.

At least Starfire seems to be safe. The BatclanBB will hightail it out, but maybe Robin can form an alliance with the Creeper? If they survive long enough, of course.