Reviews for The Joker's Shadow
madmopar chapter 35 . 3/30
once again wonderful job. I will admit I found the ending to be a bit confusing but other than that I think its a great story
coco.bean2010 chapter 35 . 2/17
I adored this story. The fact that you tied Batman, Gotham, and The Joker into this was simply amazing. The unexpected twists with Gat had me scared for a while but it all worked out. Great job it was a phenomenal story! :)
annea101 chapter 30 . 1/26
you love throwing these curveballs dont you? just when one thinks everything is gonna be fine BAHM! something comes out of nowhere
annea101 chapter 26 . 1/26
guess rob has never heard of a blind superhero after all when ones sense's are as good as beast boys sight is not as necessary as it would be for the average hume even then one could still infact be a super hero after all one does not need sight to see
BartWLewis chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Cool story, to be honest I wasn't that into it. But I still liked reading it.
SimplyaCritic chapter 34 . 9/14/2013
What just happened?
NewHelm reaper chapter 35 . 9/1/2013
Good story dude. The only thing I got to say is pacing. Your pacing was actually good, but you could have made parts longer and then chopped it and made three awesome stories. So I guess I'm not sayin pacing but endings, learn where it ends and where the new story begins. I love sequels and trilogys. But keep it up, it was good.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 35 . 8/27/2013
This was an excellent story:) Great job!
JunXII chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
robin's black...why is everyone saying it's brunette lol xD
Guest chapter 35 . 8/25/2013
Very good story! Loved it!
notabotipromise chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
This story was just as good as everything else of yours that I've read so far, for the most part at least. The Iron Man reference in the first chapter was a bit jarring, since he's a Marvel character, and everything after Joker blew up the old lab felt a bit tacked on. The whole bit about Beast Boy losing his powers would have been better off as a separate story, where you would have had the time to go more in depth over the conflict it brought up in his relationship with Raven.
notabotipromise chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
wait, what? IRONMAN?

Other than that, this is just as good as everything else you've written.
FantasyBeast14 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
My previous comment was sent by accident. What I was trying to say:

Teen Titans and Batman: DC Comics
Iron Man: Marvel Comics

Maybe you combined the two for a reason, but you really shouldn't.
FantasyBeast14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Teen Titans and Batman: DC
Ir
krostovikraven1 chapter 34 . 2/25/2013
all was well until suddenly i find myself reading the events of 13 years later without warning. i had to make a double take at that. and then the end... honestly, for as great as the plot was, extreme and even heart breaking at times, well i must say the end is not what i expected. but then angain, when i read your previous stories, i dont notice in what chapter am i until is too late. but on some i can feel the end aproaching. but on this one is like screeching halt... end. lol... i'm a fruitcake, i know... XD ... two thumps up!