Reviews for The Joker's Shadow
Gyhy chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
It's interesting how BB has control of the Beast now. I like it. I didn't realize that Beast was that strong but it did make for an epic fight scene.
Gyhy chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
That description at the beginning of Raven and BB's room and appearance was nothing short of genius. And that last line had me laughing like the Joker had hit me with his funny gas.
Gyhy chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I thought maybe Jinx and Wally would stop fighting but I guess not. You know Kid Flash seemed a lot nicer in the TV show.

I am loving Raven's "PLANS" for the night. I wonder how Robin will retaliate ..if he retaliates.
Gyhy chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
That last scene has to be one of the funniest scenes yet. It seems that all the best scenes seem to happen in Wayne Manor.
Gyhy chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
...I don't think Ms. Ashmore is gonna be having a pleasant week. I can't wait to see what the Joker does with the Batclan's secret identity.
Gyhy chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I love how dominating Starfire is being. It cracks me up to see Raven more intimidated by Star than the Dark Knight.
Gyhy chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Really great chapter. I'm loving the interaction between Jinx and Wally.
Gyhy chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I am enjoying your story so far although I have a sinking feeling in my gut about what that flight attendant is going to do with those pictures. I can't wait to read what is going to happen next.
hatswa chapter 35 . 10/11/2012
Wow I spent the last couple hours reading this instead of studying, anyhow I enjoyed this story it was a fun read.
thrawn92 chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
WAIT A MINUTE! I just realized something. In the one episode when Starfire gets thrown into a ruined future, and she meets all the Titans when they are older, Beast Boy was still alive then, and still able to transform. So the disease that was counteracted by the animal DNA couldnt have affected him that early
MaeDay In Hell chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
love it!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/8/2012
AWESOME
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) ARE YOU 60? ;)
Azraelean chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
I liked the combination of all the disparate elements that were combined together to form the whole. Angst alone is boring, lovey-dovey romance alone is boring, fighting by itself gets old fast. The combination together to form a cohesive story is what makes an interesting tale to read.
The Cretin chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
First of all, I love the appearance of Livewire. That said I'm surprised that Raven didn't cause an earthquake when she started laughing uncontrollably XD Great chap. I couldn't help but laugh at Ashmore. I guess all DO go around in a circle and trying to "screw" someone over means that in the end you won't come out the better for it. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »