Reviews for The Joker's Shadow
Golem XIV chapter 5 . 3/23/2020
Ohhhh crud! There's going to be a *very* angry alien warrior princess soon enough. Keep your heads down, Gar and Rae!
Golem XIV chapter 4 . 3/23/2020
Yeah, Ms. Ashmore is treading some dangerous ground.

Starfire seems to be enjoying being a Batgirl stand-in, but the best thing is that Robin is finally getting a clue. At least I hope. Let's see what the Joker has planned for them...
Golem XIV chapter 3 . 3/23/2020
Oh, man, that's a mistake. Starfire will be livid if they marry without her knowledge, to say nothing of the pomp and fanfare she knows they deserve. Mark my words, this is coming back to bite them in the butt.

Ah, Ms. Ashmore, your lack of respect for your employer's privacy will be your death yet. Was that in another story or did I read this before and I forgot? Only one way to find out.
Golem XIV chapter 2 . 3/23/2020
Hallelujah, he actually figured it out! Maybe if Raven slapped him she'd make him understand a lot quicker. But I guess the end result counts.

Well, we're all set up. Time to meet the Bat!
Golem XIV chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
The good thing about not having any decent BBRae stories to read recently is that I can search for stuff that I've overlooked.

A Robin-centric story, hmmm? Maybe that's why I skipped it before. I see it will have enough BBRae to tide me over for a few days.

Ah, yes, the relationship expert voicing his opinion. I'd worry about the beam in thine own eye first, Boy Blunder.

Ominous beginning. He's probably going to ditch Starfire. How can she put up with his stuff I'll never understand. The girl's an angel.
Sanzojoe chapter 35 . 11/27/2018
Got going to lie as it is a robstar story I was not expecting to stick with it as much as I did. Maybe it was the balance of character and story but I wanted to keep reading. I do like how you used terra as many bbrae stories have me rolling my eyes when she comes in but this was different and in a good way. I like what you also did with bb in the end too.
Sanzojoe chapter 34 . 11/27/2018
Tara strong, I don’t why it took me two chapters before it clicked.
Sanzojoe chapter 30 . 11/27/2018
Wow a lot has happen in a short time between the wedding and what is going with beast boy.
Sanzojoe chapter 28 . 11/26/2018
Hahahah I would love see a tv series of Gordon Ramsey trying alien food. That would be great. I also like this version of Galford, in your other stories he’s always cold to the titans for being non Tameraian and in like this one.
Sanzojoe chapter 27 . 11/25/2018
I wondering if you forget about the agreement, I’m glad that is now coming into play
Sanzojoe chapter 26 . 11/25/2018
Even without the partial transformation, with beast boy heighten senses he could probably do will. Kind of like daredevil.
Sanzojoe chapter 24 . 11/23/2018
I always believed with beast boys complex dna that he could change in to any animal/creature just by thinking of it. That because he held all dna of living things even if it did not technically exist his dna would mix and match until it created something close to what he was trying to change into.
Sanzojoe chapter 20 . 11/22/2018
Robin you are going to seriously hurt yourself with at leg, I don’t care how much support you have on it. Also I see nothing but bad coming from those modified guns he has too.
Sanzojoe chapter 17 . 11/20/2018
I would imagine that banes venom would have mor of an acidic smell to it...also could you imagine a story where beast boy was injected with venom and how that would effect him and his animal abilities?
Sanzojoe chapter 15 . 11/19/2018
I wonder if raven is putting on weight only because of Alfred’s cooking and nothing else. I guess we wait and see.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »