Reviews for The Joker's Shadow
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hmm... What can I say? Well done. I like thi sso far, as it is much different from things you have attempted previously. I like the backstory that you provide in the very beginning. You let us know exactly where everyone stands and what is going on. Clearly, things have been going well for the Titans: Cyborg has been upgrading everything, Beast Boy and Raven are together, and Robin and Starfire have stayed strong. Still, there is always trouble in paradise.

I liked how you incorporated the Bat Clan into this work. The use of Jason Todd was most ingenious, and I felt that it was a nice touch; really providing a solid basis in canon, allowing for a cohesive chronological flow. Moreover, the e-mail from Alfred does loads to solidfy Batman as a strong character before we even meet him.

As usual, I look forward to what is to come. You never cease to impress me.

-N.o.S.
WarriorsFan26 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really like this story so far. It's a good start. Keep up the good work.
Hinn-Raven chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well, since your wrapping up the Wild Man's Journey, it's nice to know that you will still be in the Teen Titans section, and this story is great so far!
Can't wait to see where it goes!
GreenRock chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Will be interesting to see how Raven and BB cope with leading the Titans together. Hopefully it won't be much of a disaster. Looking forward to Robin's segment and the rest of the story.
Main Source of Annoyance chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Ah oh... poor Robbie. I like! Can't wait for an update. :D Please update soon!
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39