Reviews for The Joker's Shadow
Sanzojoe chapter 14 . 11/18/2018
For a second I had forgot about stars M shaped head piece, and was racking my brain coming up with what she was wearing
Sanzojoe chapter 12 . 11/18/2018
I’m glad cyborg is getting involved. I almost thought he was going to left behind.
Sanzojoe chapter 10 . 11/16/2018
Batman handled that a lot better than I thought, and now they have some good intel but if I know anything I’m going to guess it will not according to plan. Also way to put off what stat wants raven and beast to do and hopefully we find out soon.
Sanzojoe chapter 9 . 11/16/2018
You would think that Wayne Manor was little more sound proof with the walls. Also it’s ironic Lisa is going to the one person she was going to sell out for cash. Hopefully batman isn’t to mad when he finds out.
Sanzojoe chapter 8 . 11/16/2018
I am laughing at the thought of bb and raven in flannel haha
Sanzojoe chapter 6 . 11/16/2018
I knew Star wasn’t going to be happy
Sanzojoe chapter 5 . 11/15/2018
I’ve always liked and preferred Barbara as Oracle over bat girl. I’m not sure why it just fur better for me.
Sanzojoe chapter 3 . 11/15/2018
Hopefully Star is t to upset when Rae and bb get married with out her being there.
Sanzojoe chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
I would think that if robin had the slightest notion of where Slade was he would not let him be...even if it was in the area of iron man.
Vidrio chapter 34 . 9/4/2018
Hi.
Well, i liked this fic... which is very curious cause the begining has a lot of RobStar and i dont use to read those stories (not mean that i dislike the couple, just dont read them)
So... i like your writing... keep the work up please!
Elypsus chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
I liked the name you chose for Starfire's alter ego. You took the and'r from Koriand'r, and turned it into Anders. I applaud you.
Elypsus chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Good start, though I must point out that Tony Stark/Iron Man is Marvel, and Teen Titans is DC. Different universes.
MRAY 4TW chapter 35 . 6/16/2017
I would unwind with a long review, but I don't have a keyboard. Just my phone.
This was a great story. Not your best...been meaning to say that. I've been reading for a while, but its now that I've a steady internet why I'm reviewing. And this blasted app won't let me add you to my very tiny list of favorite authors. Yep, that's a huge compliment.
Your best, in my opinion, is The Wildman's Journey.
The plot was good, your spelling and grammar are immaculate. Your multilingual vocab is a nice touch, too, such as using words to replace certain others, such as 'derrière' and 'faux pas'. I've also incorporated them into my own vocabulary as well. Thanks for that.
One thing I've noticed, is that when you're doing a cliffie, you let a single character occupy two lines of dialogue. Like say, Batman would say something, probably pertaining to a bad situation. Immediately after, there's a new line when he's speaking again. I've noticed something like this twice. Perhaps you should try using ellipsis? They work just as well, if not better.
I'm fairly used to all types of different lengths for fics. I'm from the Naruto fandom, meaning I'm use to hundreds of thousands, and the Alvin and the Chipmunks fandom. One shots galore. Yeah, I guess my likes are nearly polar opposites.
But enough about me.
Perhaps you've thought of doing more crossovers? It'd be really ambitious, me thinks.
P.S. You're pure evil with cliffhangers.
4 THE WIN
MRAY 4TW chapter 32 . 6/16/2017
No scheming Terra. It's a refreshing change to see her so supportive.
MRAY 4TW chapter 30 . 6/16/2017
Um...so you made a catch for him to lose his powers? Well...shit.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »