Reviews for Eternal Winter
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I like this story. I envision Olivia played by Nina Dobrev. She fits the description to me the best.
ShineInTheStorm chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, so I've been looking up stories for different shows that I like, stuff like True Blood and The Tudors and Game of Thrones, and I found some that were REALLY spectacular, and I totally just realized that ALL of them are written by you! I was both extremely surprised and extremely impressed, you taste in shows in fantastic and I LOVE YOUR WRITING!.

P.S. I love this story and I can't wait to read more of it! :D
heygirl18 chapter 28 . 1/31/2011
I found this story beautifully written and highly engaging - I felt as though I was walking in Olivia's shoes the whole time :)

Thanks for sharing your story.
ujemaima chapter 28 . 1/30/2011
Man, this story was breath-taking! It was one thrilling chapter to another! Well done!
silvercrushx chapter 28 . 11/29/2010
A very successful story. I loved it.

the ending was perfect.
black'n'burgundy chapter 28 . 10/14/2010
Amazing story! I really loved the plot and the characters! I think you did a great job portraying Charles and the woman you created to stand beside him was just a perfect match! Seriously, I have been stuck in front of my laptop's screen for hours!
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 28 . 8/11/2010
I loved this story! But Im sad that its done now :(

Maybe a Francis Brayn as a next one?
Superdani4Ever chapter 28 . 8/10/2010
OMG!that was beyond amazing!I couldn't stop reading!
R2-D2106 chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
I'm glad that they're happy. I can say I am sorry to see this story come to an end-it was very intriging and found myself anxiously anticipating updates. I hope you choose to write a similar story in the future.

J.T.A chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Thank you for this fantastic story!
R2-D2106 chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
I'm happy that they're going to be so happy-please just keep the bloodshed out, unless of course, it's Gaston. Reading this chapter, it is not possible to leave emotions out-the wording just draws the reader in.

Good job.

R2-D2106 chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
Well, at least they're enjoying some peace-for now.

I really hope there are no middle-of-the-night wake-up calls.

Just a historical note-Katherine W. and Charles never got a divorce.

Well, you leave a good cliffhanger, as always.

MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
Such a cute chapter!
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
Awww so sweet...
R2-D2106 chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
I am so glad Olivia is safe-at least for now.

Now that the matter with dear Henry Howard is settled, can we kill her uncle?

I liked the imagery in this chapter- really riviting.

I hope you update soon!