Reviews for ButlerRelations?
Continua!
catherine prado chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
This is so cool and I like your story ... seriousely ... l like it! :-D
QueenOfHearts chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
when will the next chapter come out? :3 please i need to know this is an awesome story please keep writing :D It made me think that you watched Romeo x Juliet hahah because of the ringtone and the iris garden.
ambertrill chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
UPDATE AUTHOR! UPDATE! Ive always seen you active in the Leo x Lili fandom, and I'm so glad to know that you are a LiLeo fan! ️️ The story's plot is great and judging Leo's Tekken 6 player 2 outfit, I've always thought of him (YES HIM! HE IS A BOY!) as Lili's butler. Fun-Fact: At Leo's ending in Tekken 6, there was a frickin' LILY (as in the flower) along with the letter. The suspicions that was arising that those letters were from Leo's father but I've always suspected that it came from Lili. LiLeo! ️️️️
Elena chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Hi! It has been so long since your last update . I am waiting . Are you dead !Update already !
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Come on! I have been waiting for 4 years for you to write this beautiful yet serious story . post next chapter quick please
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
nbj
ferero -san chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
It's a very good one ,but you should kept going!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Nau! I'll read the other two chapters later.. Good story! Btw,leo is a guy right? How come some people thought him as a girl?
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
That was amazing.
yiseunggi chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Leo and Lili is one of my favorite tekken pairings :D

But some people think Leo is a girl so... there isnt much LilixLeo fanfics. (I think Leo is a guy O_o)

Please update soon!
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
That was so awesome.
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
That was even more awesome than the last chapter. I really do hope you continue this story.
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was very funny. And it was an awesome chapter.
KN71 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010