Reviews for Snap goes the Hatter!
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Haha! I loved this second chapter! I'll definately read "Rabbits and Hatters"! Your's is the first fic that has had a chapter like this that I've read. Fantastic!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Heeheehee! So Alice shows some of her cleverness, as she told Gil she would, and created a trap for Break! I loved how Oz described Sharon's fans as the "paper fans of doom" that really cracked me up!
japaneserockergirl chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I found Alice's prank to be very funny! That was clever, putting mouse traps in the freaky places Break comes out of. It just goes to show that he's getting more predictable...XD
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Short and simple but quite funny. Characters weren't OOC and I could completely see it happening in the show.
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ha! Although I personally think Break could SO own Alice, it was still fun to read!
RobynRatz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
perfect grammer,And with this only being a little bit I cant 100% comment on the plot but so far it seem Quite funny!
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
haha I totally want this to happen in the manga! xD lol who doesnt read this and go, why hasnt somebody done this yet. Seriously? lol Love it. A mix of pure genius and witty humor, i love it. I look forward to reading more of these. (if you would make them :])
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this made me laugh but poor Break xD mouse traps are very painful ,
Great story :D
emeraldgeminideathboar chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
AHAHAHAHA Alice got him good. Aw poor break something tells me he has a comeback plan