Reviews for The Legacy of Gallifrey
dizzy78 chapter 45 . 8/14/2013
What a great story! Do you have any more 10/Martha in the works?
WhoNewbie chapter 45 . 5/24/2013
Excellent work! I've enjoyed following your story and will keep an eye out if you decide to revisit this series or produce something new staring the Doctor, Martha and/or Donna.
Miggs chapter 45 . 5/23/2013
I'm very pleased with this story, and I'm so glad I stuck with it. You're one of my favorite Ten/Martha writers.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 45 . 5/23/2013
Huh, nice resolution. I wonder if you could do something with the rather shocking revelation of the finale. I'd love to see you write the "un person" from the Doctor's psyche. Ah well it's just a thought.
adlerj chapter 45 . 5/23/2013
Good last chapter to a very good story arc.

I liked how you wrapped everything up with the Doctors. It was very neatly done and easy to understand.

Keep up the good work!
sadhappygirl chapter 44 . 5/11/2013
This was a brilliant chapter wow, this was great! stuck in a time line that never was...lovely.
Miggs chapter 44 . 5/11/2013
GAH! I love this chapter!
skarosianlifeform chapter 44 . 5/11/2013
I'm not sure you CAN erase the Black Guardian. It's already very... "problematic" to kill a Guardian, but erase one of them like he never existed, while he's a concept as much as a people, that would surprise me.

About Klein, just a little question. I didn't listen to the audios so I'm just guessing of course, but from what I gathered, she was ALREADY erased by the Doctor. And if she was erased, she should just never have existed, at all (just like the victims of the De-Mat Gun, like General Stor). So she shouldn't be able to show up there, in that story, if she was erased before.
LunaSolTierra chapter 44 . 5/10/2013
Damm that is the perfect prison. You're an awesome writer. You would make a magnificent Doctor Who writer. I love that Martha was more in this chapter.
adlerj chapter 44 . 5/10/2013
Very exciting chapter!

I LOVED the final confrontation between the Doctors and their enemies. The use of the countdown was just superb.

Looking forward to (I assume) the last chapter or two.

Quick thing though; maybe I missed some information or something, but I had no idea that this was set during the Master and Rose's conquer of Earth. When did that happen?

Other than that, keep up the great work!
sadhappygirl chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
It was great fun to read that all that planning was for naught I laughed as the Valeyard tried every trick to get the Doctors to do his bidding but was always turned down I was like could he just catch a clue? LOL I am so anxious to find out who had joined the party.

update soon!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 43 . 4/17/2013
Huh, the Black Guardian I presume?
adlerj chapter 43 . 4/17/2013
Good chapter.

I liked how the Doctors and companions all argued with the villains and made some good points. This just gets better and better!

Am I right in thinking that the new person is the Black Guardian? If so, it certainly adds another element to the story.

Keep up the good work.
adlerj chapter 42 . 3/25/2013
Good chapter.

I really liked how you wrote all of the revelations that the Doctors revealed to the villains. Very well done!

Interesting twist with the Key to Time. I'm interested in what will happen next.

Keep up the good work!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 42 . 3/25/2013
Wait...I thought Astra was part of the Key of Time not Romana...Unless this is coming from something in the audios which I don't have. But in either good cliffhanger, Oh! Are you going to work on the Eleventh Doctor story soon? Cause I really love seeing where you go with it and learning more about the Paradox Faction.