Reviews for The Legacy of Gallifrey
PhoenixWytch chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
*snickers* I love how the Doctor scambles to explain himself to Martha after the detox.

Thanks for writing.
adlerj chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Good two chapters!

Not good that Donna is now a hostage of the villains! Hopefully she will be alright.

Nice inclusions in the Agatha Christie chapter. I liked the end part when the Doctor was talking about his meetings with famous people.

Looking forward to when Martha meets River ought to be interesting!

PhoenixWytch chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
*sniffles* I feel bad for the Doctor when he loses Jenny.

Thanks for writing.
sadhappygirl chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
You are such an amazing writer...

you should have been head writer for Doctor Who...

I have a feeling we are going to see the Brigadier again...

and maybe the pitter patter of small Chuck Taylor's covered feet?

lol update soon
OrionTheHunter chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
Great. Always glad to see more of this. Thanks for writing.
WhoNewbie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'm really intrigued by this story. I can't wait to find out who the Doctor and his crew will be going up against and I am also enjoying the rewrites of the on-screen stories. Post more soon.
BlackKittee chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Another great two chapters, I loved them. Keep up the brilliant work, this story is going to be brilliant, I just feel it.

X
adlerj chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Good two chapters.

I'm getting more and more intrigued about the villains and their identities. It's very exciting!

Nice chapter for "The Doctor's Daughter". I had hoped that she would be left alive, but no big deal. I liked how you got the Brig in the story. It was very interesting.

Is the last line an indication of the arc for the story? I gather that the Brig remembers something from the past that is going to happen in the future?

On a different note, how did you find the 5th Series? I'm up to the last episode and I can't wait! Did you enjoy it? Any fave parts/characters/episodes? Just curious.

LunaSolTierra chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Awesome chapter, amazing. It was even better than the episode.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Great new chapters:

Good Brig is here!
Casperace13 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
im confused. when did the doc and martha get seperated and for how long?
sadhappygirl chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
I am so happy to see this update...

I like your version better..
PhoenixWytch chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
*does a happy dance while singing* The Brigadier is traveling in the TARDIS. The Brigadier is traveling in the TARDIS.

Will you be including the Jenny in the next chapter?

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading what comes next.
LunaSolTierra chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
I can't stop smiling, this chapter is made of awesome. Everything about it was amazing love all the characters and the way you modified it. This is even better than the real episode.
adlerj chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Good two chapters.

I can't wait for the identities of the villains to be revealed. The mystery is certainly keeping me on my toes!

I really liked how you included the Brigadier in the story. He is a very interesting character.

Also nice how you kept Rattigan alive this time. There doesn't need to be another death.

188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »