Reviews for The Legacy of Gallifrey
sadhappygirl chapter 39 . 12/20/2012
Yea! I was looking forward to this chapter too! I understand why Nine would help the crazies, he didn't want to be alone any more, I was thinking but he has people who love him. This chapter was everything, I was so happy that Ten had finally gotten through to Nine. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hoshi Gin Tsukino chapter 39 . 12/19/2012
And the Doctor's all together again... :3
WhoNewbie chapter 39 . 11/28/2012
Excellent confrontation! I could totally envision this conversation happening in my minds eye. I love that the Doctor was able to reach his former self and help him realize they were not alone. I can't wait to see how the Doctors come together to dispatch their enemies and what role the companions will play.
adlerj chapter 39 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter.

The confrontation between the Doctor's was superbly written. I loved how you portrayed the emotions going through Nine and Ten. It was just a great scene.

Keep up the great work.
sadhappygirl chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
Yay! the Companions found them! can't wait for the next chapter!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :3
WhoNewbie chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
I'm glad the comapanions were able to get to the Doctors. Now let's hope they can come up with a plan to combat their foes. I'm curious about this upcoming confrontation. So many possibilities. I love that the action has picked up and I am eagerly anticipating what comes next!
adlerj chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how Amy found a way to get to the Doctors.

I feel bad for Rose. It must be tough finding out about her Doctor joining the bad guys.

Looking forward to reading the confrontation next chapter!

Keep up the good work.
Ayiana89 chapter 37 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter. Please update soon.
WhoNewbie chapter 37 . 10/14/2012
So good to see a new chapter! I'm glad we finally get to see what the Doctors' are up against. Talk about delusions of grandeur, Lol. I really hope the Doctors' companions can figure out how to fly the TARDIS they have left and find the Time Lords before Valeyard and his brood can complete their plan. Looking forward to the next installment.
LunaSolTierra chapter 37 . 10/13/2012
Things are looking very bad. I feel for the tenth Doctor. I don't think he's ever felt so hopeless and so helpless, so defeated. But what I like about him is that he bounces back and fights back in his own way. Can't wait for next chapter.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 37 . 10/12/2012
Ah nice to see the companions pooling in their resources. I hope that Nine gets a chance to redeem himself and I can't wait to see where this goes. Keep it up.
sadhappygirl chapter 37 . 10/12/2012
I have to stop yelling at my computer when I read this story...lol I have never been so disappointed in Nine as I am now, it would figure that Rose would be unwilling involve with this, I can't wait for the next chapter I shudder to think which two planets are going to be swap out I have a feeling one of them is going to be earth.
sadhappygirl chapter 36 . 10/12/2012
Wow!
Silver Ame Tsuki chapter 37 . 10/11/2012
...can they toss Jenny into that room? I'll be satisfied with that. And I'm glad the companions have decided to pilot the remaining TARDIS.

If only Ace were around. :)

Can't wait for the next update (this made my evening really)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »