Reviews for The Legacy of Gallifrey
sadhappygirl chapter 36 . 10/12/2012
Wow!
Silver Ame Tsuki chapter 37 . 10/11/2012
...can they toss Jenny into that room? I'll be satisfied with that. And I'm glad the companions have decided to pilot the remaining TARDIS.

If only Ace were around. :)

Can't wait for the next update (this made my evening really)
adlerj chapter 37 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter!

I LOVED all of the revelations that were in this chapter. It was superbly told and one of the best reveals I've read in here!

While I get the motivations behind Ninth's choices, I still can't believe he'd willingly work with their worst enemies to achieve his goals.

One part I did giggle at was his "goody-goody" line :P It was just a funny thing to say.

Will the Trickster be appearing in here, or is he just someone who is mentioned a few times?

Ayiana89 chapter 36 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter!
I loved the conversation between Martha and Susan in the last chapter and Martha's thoughts about the reactions to her relationship with the Doctor in this chapter. Very well written!
So the Valeyard was behind all this. I can't wait to read more.
LunaSolTierra chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
This fic is EPIC. I can't not get enough of it. I knew Nine was up to something. My god every big bad guy from the first ten doctors are here. This fic has me baffle I don't know how or what is going to happen but I can't wait to find out.
Hoshi Gin Tsukino chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
...dude...all the major baddies...XD

Can't wait for them to discover Jenny is being held captive. I can't wait for the next update. Nine...you've kind of gone off the deep end. Legitimately.
adlerj chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter!

The reveals of all the villains were and who they are were just superb!

When I found out who they were, it made me go back and read the interludes from earlier on in the story to understand what was going on. Brilliant job!

Also SUPERB twist with having the Ninth Doctor betray the others. He seriously has some big issues if he wants to ally with them!

Jeremy chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter!

The reveals of all the villains were just superb!

skarosianlifeform chapter 35 . 9/5/2012
Even if there's little action, I liked this chapter as well. In particular, the bits with Claire and the Brigadier. And between Martha and Susan. Also, I expect to see Rose REALLY react to the Doctor dating Martha, in the future.

Also, I would like to see, later (in this or another fic), the Doctor and Martha meeting Rose (her current self, not her past). The Rose trapped in Pete's World, and not remembering consciously (but having nightmares about) the Master and the Year That Never Was. And who became more mature because of that. And how Martha and the Doctor would react to her.
daveykins chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
Always great to see a new Doctor Who chapter from you :)

Great work once again!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
I'm so glad you updated. I keep checking doctor who updates to see if you updated even if I don't receive an email saying you updated. I think the conversation between Martha and Susan was great. I can't wait to find out about Ianto. Hopefully you'll update soon.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
...well, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm excited for it really. And I'm glad Martha and Susan had a talk...an awkward one...but a talk none-the-less. :D
adlerj chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
Good chapter.

I liked reading all of the interactions between the Doctors and the companions.

Looking forward to seeing who the enemies are.

Keep up the good work!
isara-love chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
That was a good chapter.I like it .poor dr lost his daughter. I'm looking forward for his frist child and martha .both them so cutey as pair also lovely parent.
I really enjoyed . . for their love and you for other than story about this pair i hope you write more about their also love.
skarosianlifeform chapter 34 . 7/29/2012
I didn't expected what happened with Ianto at all. Great surprise. And I'm eager to see what follows.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »