Reviews for Guardian
miroko hytake chapter 2 . 7/22
I see, so Akari, Kai and Fiarus are your OCs. And that definitely answered my question; Sasuke's a regular student. Your story is good. Keep up the good work. Don't worry, a lot of people are bound to read this sooner, or later. I did, didn't I? Good luck, Mayakori-San!
miroko hytake chapter 1 . 7/22
This sounds interesting so far. I'd like to know more about Akari. Also, is this based as a modern school for Sasuke?
its okay should continue chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
many people are going to bring you down because sasuke is the main character just ignore them
luna de la perla chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
sigue me encanta
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
This is really good, I'm glad that someone is making Sasuke a main character, I love Sasuke! Anyway I didn't notice many errors so keep up the good work and please do continue with this story. :)
Tesswithwings chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
well iv never seen zatch bell, but i really like your story! i would help you with grammer and stuff but im no good, i have a friend who may help you but i'll have to ask her. please up date!
Shinte-san chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
A white spell book?
I always figured Sasuke to more of a black spell book person or at least Navy Blue or Red but anyways GREAT :D
Shinte-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Interesting please Update :3
Reader V.2 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
wow this story is great.
I got another question will people from Zatch Bell come out as well like Zatch and Tia?
Windraider chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Hey there! I was just browsing through the pages when I noticed this crossover, and I have to say keep up the good work.

Oh and one more thing, you should open a room for OC's to join in.

And speaking of which, is it all right for me to send in some of mine?
Reader V.2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Intresting story is the girl a mamodo? and please continue