Reviews for The Perfect Lord: Harry James Potter
Shetan20 chapter 8 . 9/6
Thank you for an enjoyable update.
PoseidonPrince chapter 16 . 9/4
this is good nd i am waiting for your continuations.
I just wanted to let you know that I love this storie
Uhhh chapter 14 . 7/19
I dont understand the interaction with lockhart at all tbh, I was really expecting the charactrs to react much differently than the books? Especially since he wasnt even there with the same people? Why would 'no ones puppet' harry allow lochart to act that way with harry use harry in front of the media snd say or do literally nothing in response -exactly the way 'naive puppet' harry did in the books? his interaction with adults have been very differe t from the book because harry is different in this -he has some knowledge of laws, wizarding etiquitte, proper behavior, has self confidence and intelligence in bounds and understands his place in socieity as wealthy heir to a noble family and as being considered an influential figure to people as the boy who lived and yet he reacts exactly the way book harry did? It doesnt match with his charactrrization.

& ravenclaw penny who sees him as a little brother just lets a man he doesnt know grab and manhandle harry and take a minors photograph without his consent to use his fame and she just laughs?

I dont get it.
panther73110 chapter 16 . 5/29
Hope you still plan on continuing this story as I love what I read so far.
MzBellezza chapter 16 . 5/28
Please continue with the conventional of the eleven years old track. Its what makes him amazing doing all that in spite of his age.
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 8 . 5/21
No offence but the hand kissing is a little stupid. What are his flaws? What makes him human and not a robot?

Other then that not bad. It's well written.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 5/6
Keep with the eleven year old. Just skip some years.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 5/6
Harry did well.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 5/6
Most excellent. I noticed that Andromeda didn't answer. She would. She was raised that way.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 5/6
Superb! I love the unicorn living. I have never read of using Fawkes to heal her though. Terrific, original idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/4
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/4
Harry is doing well. That catch will probably be written into Hogwarts : A History.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/4
Sounds like good stuff is finally happening for Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/4
I like the snark. I hope Harry is wearing the jewelry his parents left him. Glad to see he has taken the etiquette lessons seriously.