Reviews for The Perfect Lord: Harry James Potter
TheHuntresss chapter 5 . 7/1
Just because a child has fame doesn't mean he'll be spoiled that's a very cynical out look and expectation to assume. And if He meaning Dumbledore wanted to introduce him why wasn't he there doing it instead of foisting it off on McGonnagal? A chance for a normal childhood.. HUH? HArry was a virual servant not a child. Dumbledore was worse than lax in his handling of Harry.
Felicia Long chapter 16 . 2/28
I'm gonna put ur story in my favorites while hoping that someday you'll continue this wonderful story of yours. So I cross my heart and hope to die that I'll receive an alert sayin' that this fiction got updated. Thanks for sharing. 3
dude, i just realized the time line is 9 years off, harry is 20 in 2000. this time line says that harry was born in 1989 not 1980. ( i know because the attack of the potters is in 1981 and harry was 1 when it happened. )
teenwriter827 chapter 1 . 1/1
Lily and James died in 1981
sparkreader chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Has this fic been abandoned? It's been a year since you last updated it.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
this is a really good book
keep writing
Alethea27 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Why is this chapter set in July 16th of 2000? Harry was born in 1980 and would have been 20 on July 31st - much too old to be starting Hogwarts. You might also want to look into getting a beta as you've got a lot of grammar mistakes.
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
shrank the trunk and placed it in his pocket...I don't think shrinked is actually a word.
sam chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
I really like this and hope you continue writing this.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I really enjoyed this outstanding story. Your writing is top notch, and I like the personal twist you've given to first and second year. So many stories rehash the same things again and again, and I like that you concentrated on your own ideas. The Harry you created is def powerful, but I like that you actually have people getting him the help he needs. It's a shame this hasn't been updated in awhile, and I hope that changes soon. I would love to see what happens at the Malfoy Ball. Should you eventually get the time to come back to this story, I really hope you consider a Daphne/Harry pairing. I've read so many Hermione and Ginny stories, I've really come to appreciate the Tonks, Fluer and Daphne pairings(currently the Daphne fics are high on my list). Thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and I look forward to an update soon. Great job!
May a Chance chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I always have hated these trunks that a person could live in. Just seems to illogical to me.
branchkk chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Great story! Looking very forward to read the update when it comes out!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
You keep writing "Daphne and Susan". Did you mean "Daphne and Tracey"?
paulmoss chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Loving this story, keep up the good work.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Regularly... Uh-huh. Sure. It's been nearly six months till you've updated last... But I'll sure your other followers are giving you grief too. So I'll just shut up and slap that follow/favorite button, in hopes of a future update. :)

-Sicarius