Reviews for Howling at the Strawberry Moon
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 4/13
not much for cheaters and not only is Renji cheating, he's having a full-blown AFFAIR! i was reading this, literally saying out-loud to my computer "no renji, no renji, dont do this, dont do this to byakuya" Now i have finished what was already here, when will there be more? It is very well written but it is torture to get this far into a story (read all 22 chapters of 'lone wolf-cherry blossoms first) only for it to fall off. Please update this when you have a chance.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 4/13
Ooooh Renji..
Byakuya-Renji chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this fic may be moved to another channel... if it is please look for KennyEchelon, it will be on hers ] as the fic is hers... we were shareing a ff site
Prince Pan chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Ohh that desperate slut you are Ichigo! FUFUFU Sorry lol damn

the plot thickens!
Prince Pan chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
; n ; aww my heart aches for poor ichi

i cant decide sobsob why dont they just

have a 3 some yes byakuya needs a 3 some

in his life 333
Urukiora chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
yayz!...u used my idea...even if it was just in a nightmare
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Ugh I can't believe this. Renji-kun you're a total dirtbag here. (I think he's OOC here because I really don't believe Renji wouldn't be capable of this, becasue one his best traits is loyalty but it is your fic whatever goes) Your behavior is totally unacceptable. You don't deserve Byakuya-kun. So what if feel Byakuya has been neglecting you or your needs. It doesn't give you the right to go sleep with someone else. Ever heard of communication, try it why don't cha. I feel so let down that I'm compelled to have to say these things to you. Never thought you'd go and do something like this. (yes only a fic but Byakuya and Renji together and or separate entities are my fave Bleach characters, I guess I have somewhat of an obsession with them as I like to think of them as "real" people, because I wish they were). Byakuya if I were you I'd break it off with Renji since he is being unfaithful. This is one of those real life situations that has hit close to home, not to me but someone I know. But even so I'd never stand for someone who'd do this to me. I'll keep reading to see how this goes happy ending or not.
Prince Pan chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
damn...Renji your killing me here...don't be an ass, more than you already are!

Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Prince Pan chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Mmm hot! I feel bad that Byakuya hasn't been giving him any but that still doesn't give him the right to cheat! So hot, I can't be angry for to long _ lol
Urukiora chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
loz finish!renji has alot of explaining to do to Byakun now...lolz I can just imagine it now...Byakun saying scatter as soon as Renji says he slept with Rangiku and kissed Ichigo...lolz...
safa56bmc chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
bad rengi...shame on u renji..hurting bya kushi like that...
Prince Pan chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
;A; ohh poor Orihime...I would have ran off and cried to
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Oh Renji what are you doing. You've finally got Byakuya and a family. I'm dissappointed he'd do this to Byakuya. I hope you update soon I want to see what happens next. I never did like IchiHime pairing but I feel a lil sorry for her here.
Prince Pan chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Holy shizz...what happened..? Wah I sure hope they work things out...I love RenjixByakuya
-sobsob-
Prince Pan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wah...this is good...I feel the raw emotions...it kinda stabs through me...damn you Renji...stop fucking things up!
;A;