Reviews for Worried Sick
Cynthia chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I have read this story many times and each time it evokes emotion from me. It is very well written( you don't need me to tell you that, but I had to say it.). Thank you, for sharing it with us.
From a Dean- girl.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
How many poor kids don't have a Bobby?
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
A nice piece. John could be a jerk.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is heartbreaking. I hate John so uch. Grr, stupid John. That endng with Sam was absolutely perfect. I feel bad fr him, he wants to help but can't. Don't even get me started on the feels I have for Dean. This was wonderful, fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I can soooooo see this as canon! Great job.
AWWWW chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Such a nice story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Everything about this is heartbreakingly canonically beautiful.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was the cutest thing ever. Great job!
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love that ending!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
The ending was amazing. Great job! Poor Dean. I can't even imagine having that much responsibility on your shoulders.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwww Sammy! I'm glad he cares so much about Dean to hide that money for him! So cute!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aw, that's so cute!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is a really sweet story. I love fics with them at this age
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Poor Dean - tries so hard to make sure Sam is safe and happy, hiding the truth of their desperation so he doesn't upset his little brother. It's no wonder I love Dean to bits.

Lovely story, I love Bobby coming to the rescue, all gruff and full of love for the boys. And Sam wanting so badly to help Dean, knowing right away that he hadn't eaten once the symptoms couldn't be hidden.

Just love it, thank you for sharing!

LD
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Really amazing story. Your characterization of Dean, Bobby, Sam and John were perfect!