Reviews for Fictionista Witfit Challenge 2
Guest chapter 39 . 7/16/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying your stories. I have read some of your longer ones and really liked them, but this is my first experience with a challenge contest. I was having a hard time keeping the on-going stories straight and had to write the chapters down so I could go back and check on details! But I really like the fact that we get to know the rest of the story. I look forward to reading all of them!
kselzer chapter 32 . 11/30/2012
I've run over my sister with a kid jeep, pushed her off our bunk bed when n a cruise, used her down the stairs in a basket causing her to slam her head into the wall and leave a nice dent and I used her in the tub once causing her to gash her side . Then again she has stabbed and left a scar with a plastic straw and a plastic fork. I almost crashed my car after skidding into a snow bank, and I live in alabama! I've had my big toe broken mp by a horse that stepped n it wide when I was leading pony rides and my sister has been kicked and thrown off a horse I don't know how many times. Plus I severely injured y ankle when marching my freshman year of highs hook, long story that one. Yeah, your right, is amazing we survive childhood. Is she pregnant? I guess I would keep reading and find out.
Melolabel chapter 67 . 7/21/2011
Ah the stinker. He is trying. I liked the line about how she's the first woman to care about that sweet conscientious guy. And I liked how they handled the tension.
Melolabel chapter 61 . 7/21/2011
He he. I liked the meeting Mike scene. So much ridiculousness. :)
Melolabel chapter 50 . 7/21/2011
Ah, sweet man.
Melolabel chapter 45 . 7/21/2011
Poor Baboo. I'll bet he was stressed to come home to a spotless house! And just yum. To have Edward walk in ready to hold and comfort with nothing but jammy pants on...
Melolabel chapter 39 . 7/21/2011
I would like to smack Lauren just a little, but then I guess she can't really help being a washed up, embittered has been whose glory days are long since over. ;) the convo in the diner was great.
Melolabel chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
It's funny how resistant she is and how pushy he is. Things would go a lot smoother if they both chilled out a little.
Melolabel chapter 26 . 7/20/2011
I liked all of his silly over the shoulder interjections into bella's convo with her dad.
Melolabel chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
What a stinker to throw that out there. So back in chap 9 (prompt:Move) the nurse that runs into Edward in the grocery store you have named Jessica. You don't give a last name so having miss Stanley at Forks gen is plausible but my brain auto assumed that flirty nurse at the store was Jess Stanley.
Melolabel chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Well that explains why he was always around. Those walls must be pretty darn thin if he can hear her phone vibrate on the table. LOL. Would hate to be present when he was entertaining other company of the female variety. But he is trying.
Melolabel chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
That would be scary thing to find out. And the knight in shining armor to the rescue. I guess I'll find out how he's able to ditch work so easily. :)
Melolabel chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Yeah, the moves don't work, and if it were anyone beside Edward Cullen, it would constitute behavior worthy of a phone call to the police for a restraining order or something. But it fits the prompt topic-Hostile. :)
Melolabel chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Yeah, I'd be pissed at Alice for the trickery. Score for Bella working with Esme's art. Still pushy though. :D
Melolabel chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Well, we have some explanations, but they're still intrusive. I'm with Bella on this whole affair.