Reviews for Lost World
015 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
such a cliff hanger!
please continue writing this story. :D
Mischievously chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Lol. These chapters were funny...
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
it's a good start but...it is going to be finished..right? :D
Avatar.NIX chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
:3 This story definitely caught my attention, partly because its G27 and partly 'cause of how you wrote it. While it's definitely well-written, I couldn't help but find this recent chapter... confusing. Well, the end was the most confusing part. And it felt like the transition could've been better. Maybe if you added more details to it...? But, if you work at it, there's no doubt that it'll be better. I hope this review was actually helpful. *scratches head* I feel like it's a bit roundabout though. Nonetheless, keep up the good work, yeah?
KatrinaEagle chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Ooh. Who is the Boss?

8D
Seriyuu chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
uhh, so in this story, G. and giotto were lovers? that's a surprising development. it's going to make things more complicated, that's for sure. i wonder how things'll turn out though? i mean, if this is a G27 story, does that mean that giotto isn't going to return to the past? but then, wouldn't that mean that tsuna wouldn't be born? and not to mention the primo's guardians - they'll be very depressed for quite a while. ugh, it's all sooo confusing.

well, update again soon please! i'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing where you're planning to take this story.
marialeiah chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Things are becoming more interesting. Though I wounder who's Chiara's boss. Her boss sounds funny XD. Can't wait for the next chapter :) also I hope you find a beta-reader soon.
animebaka14 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
please update and add more g27 love and make it longer :D i don't get the last part with chiara secretary and all that. i could volunteer to be your beta-reader :)
LonelyDayzDreamer chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
OMG! I am so happy that you updated! I am in love with your story, and I'm sorry for not reviewing up until now, even though I've been reading this since the very first chapter was posted...

Ooooh...I do wonder what's going to happen in the later chapters. What does G's dream mean? My beloved? G and Giotto...together! And why is Reborn going to Italy? Arggggh! The suspense is killing me! I hope you answer these questions in your later chapters.

LOL! Giotto was acting like Yamamoto, adding in a tough of klutziness from Tsuna. I seriously did not expect that, but that randomness is what made it so friggin' funny!

I wonder who Chiara's Boss is, and what Family she's from. I'm looking forward to how you incorporate her and her Family into the story.

Anyways, update as soon as you can. You're an awesome author and I love your writing style. I can't wait to read more. Gambatte!

LonelyDayz-chan
marialeiah chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
You know, you could write a little more so that I can read more of your genius idea. Oh wow! You have got to update! This is soooo awesome :) Very smart of Tsuna to not laugh at Reborn XD
gracefulsunshine chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Hm...Reborn's going to get a shock. Or does he already know? This is really well written! plz continue!
yukishira chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
haha, I would do anything to see Reborn's dumbfounded face

looking forward for more !
pamellka chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I'm definitely looking forward to the next chap :)

Seems very interesting. I think this is the first fanfic I've read where Primo lost his memories? iunno.
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Hahax, cute short chapter Wonder what will happen when he regains his memories Hope to see more fluff scenes! XDD