Reviews for Heroes for Ghosts
Cihuacoatl chapter 10 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing :-)
Yoline Nimai chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Thank you for that story, I had a lot of fun reading it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Wow! You keep me goin in this boring town! No electricity therefore o tv...21st century huh? I look forward to ur next fic...am hooked wit u
Freya922 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I wouldn't have thought this could continue to be so intense even two chapters after the main in-the-past action ended. Fantastic tie in back to the future. I love the fact that the 'ringer' Colt was the one Dean had used back then. As always your description of the boys' inner worlds and thoughts was compelling. I nearly wept for Dean as you gave us all that was going on inside his heart and head in a Salvation. Awesome job all the way around.
Freya922 chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
The plot of this story was gripping m, and I loved the OCs, especially Zeke and Bird. This chapter, though, focusing on the aftermath, was just excellent. What great interplay between the brothers. You capture their vulnerabilities so perfectly, and their interaction, too.
Talon chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
The horse's eyes were already on his master and he followed Zeke down the dirt street at a quick trot, Sam flopping loosely on his back gasping a nervous, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod…."

This. I cracked up, because that'd be my reaction, too, lol. xD Anyhow, really enjoying this so far!
Freya922 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I especially loved the brothers communing with the rain in this chapter - wonderful interlude.
Freya922 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
You are making me very worried for Dean... What's happening to him and how are they going to stop it? And having Ivers recognize him as a hunter... Holy crap.
Freya922 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I adored the part where Dean charms the horse! Nice.
Freya922 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I am, as usual, in agony when the brothers are separated. I love that Dean was mistaken for an angel, and Sam on the horse...! Personally, I love time travel stories. :) I will be biting my nails until the boys find each other.
Freya922 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Love the set up and the description of the sensation of time travel. Our boys are in big 'wibbly wobbly timey wimey' trouble now, aren't they? Can't wait!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
As usual, you've introduced some intriguing original characters while also dishing out pitch perfect Sam and Dean moments. Terrific! I love how you alternate point of view between the boys, giving a sense of where their heads are at and what each is struggling with.
CrystalAlchemist chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Okay seriously, you have GOT to stop making such amazingly perfect stories. It's not even a little bit okay.
I always love your OC's and I got especially attached to Bird-by the way, if you'd killed her off I literally would have hunted you down and killed her. I was holding my breath during that scene.
I think you really have a hold on the complexity-and, at the same time, simplicity-of Sam and Dean and their relationship. I honestly don't know how you do it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
AHH the reunion between the brothers was so perfect! Bird is my favorite. Can't wait to read the rest!
OzQueene chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
This has FLOORED me. I stumbled across this quite by accident, looking for gen fics. I don't even have words - the way you write is absolutely gorgeous. The words you choose, the settings you describe - flawless. And the boys are so wonderfully in character throughout. Such a great blend of tension and humour as well - fantastic, fantastic fic.

*applause*