Reviews for Distract Me
keltieful chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Why does it stop here?
I just want to read the rest.

I don't know if I'd trust Naruto making me breakfast...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Please can u finish this. I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
please update! I know you sad you are out of Naruto fandom but one more chapter please! preatty please? one more Naruto lemon wont kill you!
HElCHOU chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE MUTHER FUCKING UPDATE NOWWWWW IT'S BEEN SO LONG PLEASE IM HYPERVENTALATING OVER HERE BECUASE LOVE THIS SO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER OHMYGAWD
Srta Solaria chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Sooo hot!
HowTroublesome12 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Wahhhh don't stop!
SaiZ3overkill chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
DAMN. And then it just done, seriously. That was just cruel!
Chiblette chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Aww, I love this story! When are you gonna do another chapter?! Or is it done for?
kasia110 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Best fic ever!
Lady Spain chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
God I Love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Please continue! It's so perfect 3
Shadowdragon2424 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Sorry to leave so many reviews in one day but I wanted to do it while my phone is cooperating. Lol. I am so in love with this story. I know it's been around a year since you updated it, but if you can find the inspiration to write the final chapter any time soon I would go bake you a cookie... A really big one :p
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
:O... loved it! i dont even care that you didnt write the smexy scene!.. are you planning on writing that? cuz this is good as is.. but the smexy scene would be a plus!... anywho.. loved it love your work and thats why your on my favorites!
nochan24 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I have not even finished the first chapter- but I take back saying the other story was the icing. I have a wonderful feeling that I will very much enjoy this one. Well done you;)
Pigeonina chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Loved this story, especially since I recently got back from a vacation in Greece and it reminded me of my awesome trip, although it was nothing like the fun Sasuke and naruto had lol! I loved imagining Sasuke with a cute British accent!