Reviews for Just a Dream
dadby chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was awesome! And funny :-)
Nekamille chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
The end is hilarious :) awesome story ! LOVED IT! cant blame Lisbon for dreaming about him in that way - Simon Baker is just gorgeous honestly :P
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So brilliant... I'm in love with this one-shot, it goes directly to my favorites ! :D
roseyheart chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
OH MY GOD! I was biting my pillow, trying not to wake up my parents the whole time! This is so crazy but I love it! Jane is just too much. WAY too much.
deeyore3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that was great. it was really funny. i am in a lesson and people are given wired look at the really big smile on my face, that i have cause i am trying not to laugh. :)
amber chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
haha, wow. i can just imagine poor mortified Lisbon... great job.
: )
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
O lalala! xD
loved it!
xxRosaxx
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow. That was fucking amazing. Are you sure you haven't written any more "Jisbon" fics? I'd like for this to continue! I mean it was a fantastic one-shot, but I wanna see more xD! Good job on this :)
Jisbon8D chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love it!
Emilamoo chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OH MY GOSH, Desperate Housewife and the Gardner! I think I may just love you! Haha, I love Desperate Housewives. Not as much as The Mentalist, obviously, but I love it a lot. Gabby and John, oh snap!

This was an awesome fic. So funny. :)
springdreaming chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was excellent. Very funny and a great insight to how girl talk between Van Pelt and Lisbon could go. Liked Janes comments in the end- maybe a sequal?
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Haha, I loved it! You're a very good writer, and I can't wait to see more Jisbon from you. (Hint, hint.)
martini crazy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
suppose it's save to sy that millions have dreams about jane hahaha loved it ;)
TeresaJane chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great job! I loved it! It was hilarious, and you got Jane absolutely perfect (right down to his very appealing hips). Keep going!
leelou09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
lol!
I want to know what happened after!