Reviews for Rorschach Vs Freddy Krueger
Model Builder chapter 3 . 9/13
Pretty good. I'm glad that you decided to continue this story. I think that Freddy may have a bit of a problem as Rorschach will provide him with very little fear to sup on. That line Rorschach used on the EMT's was a good one.
gamelover41592 chapter 3 . 9/10
good work :)
gamelover41592 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
good fanfic hope you have not abandoned it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
rorschach is fucking epic
Kitsunegirl693 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Ha! Love it! I always wanted to know what would happen if these two met... Of course you could also see it as Jackie Earle Haley vs. Jackie Earle Haley.

And yes Rorschach, Freddy is very evil...
Many Faced Mage chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
And the face of today is? Watchmen 20!

When's the next chapter? I can't wait to see what happens next.
RTVfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hmm. This has potential. Your story is starting off kind of shaky, but I can't wait to see where you go with this. I assume you're using remake Freddy and not Robert Englund Freddy?
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
One thing I neglected to mention. You wrote that Freddy wears a black and red sweater. It's actually GREEN and red.
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
There are some typos, and you REALLY need to work om your punctuation (some really bad run on sentences), but over all, a pretty good story. You should send the first two chapters to a beta reader first, get some tips on how to improve your writing, then repost them. Then please write the next chapter, because I'd like to see how this turns out.
T. E. Rankin chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Interesting idea, Rorschach's personality is very good, the only problem I spoted was corrected at least once, he refers to his mask, and it is usually done so in narration as well, as his face.
Model Builder chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
This is very interesting, so far . . . .

I guess it was inevitable that since the same actor who portrayed Rorschach is now only the second actor to portray Freddy, that they would be brought together in a fan fiction crossover. Of course, the only way I can think of for Freddy to meet Rorschach is in the dream world. And I wonder if Freddy is really foolish enough to get inside Rorschach's dreams . . . .

The only real complaint I have is that the dialog seems a bit "wordy" for the laconic Rorschach, and some of the paragraphs seem a bit too long. Otherwise, I am looking forward to the Rorschach vs. Freddy Krueger confrontation, and have added your story to my favorites list.
RickDeckard chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Interesting and inevitable. Rorschach is as tenacious as Jason Voorhees, just only fights and kills evil people.
ScriptLord chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Hey nice story. I like where you're taking it, please release more chapters!
MorganaKovacs chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
For one thing, the hat Freddy wears is called a Fedora. Other than that, I like the whole concept of Rorschach going into Freddy's world. Oh, and for future reference, Rorschach's hat is also a Fedora.
Shan Desa chapter 1 . 5/3/2010