Reviews for The Beginning
206 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like your theory, makes sense. Liked the story also. So excited and yet so nervous for the rest of the season.
jennerallysweeter chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Dude you're so smart! I totally see what you're getting at. I've been trying to figure out the significance of the "End in the Beginning" and "Beginning in the End" and I'm seeing it now. If the show is in fact working backwards, do you think the finale will find them in love again? Hm...
pdsldl chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Some of this makes sense but they said both Booth and Bones were going to get offers of a lifetime in the finale and what different about her going to a dig and him returning and training people to do something that pained him so much that he's trying to atone for it? If that's what's in store they really need to rethink what they say let out because to me it's not true.
feii chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh I love this! I can totally see it! Good theory!
Sunfiresarah chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like your story and your theory. It's definitely something to think about.
TeaTotaller chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG! Love the story/theory. (I love BONES spoilers and theories)
I have noticed the bits & pieces, but I've never thought about it that way.
Makes sense. (Could go this way. Could go a little differently.)
stephaniew chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Really interesting theory! Maybe The End in the Beginning was the tipping point. Tamara Taylor says that there will be more references back to that episode in the S5 finale...and we've seen them all through this season too. Hm... Nice story too, by the way...you have a great style!
Cassiopeia's chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You're right, I really did enjoy the fic, but I still think that all is very sad. I mean, I've always pictured them as a going-to-be-couple, but now ? Everything seems to be ruined. I still hope they'll end up together someday, but obviously it won't be in this season and so I can't really imagine how season 6 will be like.
Anyway, I still couldn't kill them for doing that to B/B, but nevertheless a great fic :))
Michi
texasloves9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I agree with most of what you’re saying. Is it just me or is it getting exhausting? I am getting tired of straining and searching for these moments. Is it brilliance on HH and the writers part or cruelty?
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hi there,

Very enjoyable chapter...very sad too...I like your theory...
Ger
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Good theory! I will have to keep my eyes open for more clues like that. And it does make me hopeful because in the beginning they were in love. Thanks for writing!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Fascinating theory! It really does seem to "fit". The Beginning in the End meaning the beginning for each of them (hopefully paving the way for "starting over" in their relationship) makes more sense than what I think everyone hoped the finale title meant: Booth's coma dream "coming true". This also fits well with what HH said about the "whole series" being reassurance that B&B will end up together.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2