Reviews for The Witch is Dead
fee O chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
please udapte !
It's a very good idea ! Ouuuuh, I can't wait for see the relation between train and creed !
bunny-loverXIV chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
1 this is very disappointing. 2 you can't copy things from this site anymore
Rabid Kitsune o.0 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
this is so good! you said you're not a good writer but i liked it a lot and it got the message across. This is so cute and it explains exactly why Creed killed Saya without him seeming nearly as... insane? yes that's the word i'm looking for. well i loved it again :)
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
they went through all that... and it was just acting? Fuck her :(
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
SEXY! Saya! U back stabbing bitch!
ookami666demon chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
That was great! Update soon, but don't rush it. Maybe a little more description would help. The story has great potential. Is this going to be CreedxTrain? Can't wait for more!
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
i find this story intresting! really creative about why Creed did what he did. it would show Train that Creed is only looking out for him, yet also put him aganist Cronos.
ArkT chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
D cant wait for next chapter!
SpiritOfTheLandXIII chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Interesting... very interesting. -looks up with big chibi eyes- your going to continue right? - starts pulling on Kuro's shirt- right?

sereosly though i like where this story is going. And i agree that this is a better reason for Creed to go and kill saya -mutters under breath- which. XP lolz

ichigokazuki chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
This is really good!

I hope you continue to write this story!

I love the pairing CreedXTrain!
Eclipse chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Hm, hmm...Nice story! Update soon, okay?
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Why couldn't Saya be doing that, would of made the story much more darker?

Train would have to fight the fact of either killing Creed for harming a friend, or having to fight not to kill him for he killed a person who planned to betray him. . That makes no sense but I hope ya catch my drift.

Sounds like a great fanfic idea. *thinks*

Sel Raen chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
um okay that was really good so this is the first fanfic i have read about black cat because my brother just showed it to me like yesterday and yes i might like twilight but i also like anime
smfan chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
very good so far, but I really wanna know what happens next! Lol I've always wondered: what if train stayed with chronos? please update soon _
Kuronekoxx chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I really liked it! plz update soon. I've always wanted to see something like this. heheh... And yourae writing is pretty good actually. I'd really like to see more. Feel free to check out my black cat fics too if you want.

See ya!