Reviews for Elusively Yours
QueenGB chapter 25 . 6/27
I loved that chapter. I love full circle moments.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 6/27
I read a lot more mean voraciously. I read a lot of FanFiction too. I realize that I’ve read this story before when I was loving things in the last few chapters. Sorry if my reviewing is redundant but it’s a good story of love, drama and second chances. Just wanted to say that. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 6/27
Phew...babies can wait. :-)
QueenGB chapter 13 . 6/27
I thought this was one of those I don’t want to write the condom placement moment in because it breaks the flow. I mean pregnancy is a factor yes but the rabid activity of Edward’s cock brings on a slew of other problems Bella should have been prepared for. Soccer moms get STDs too. Please don’t make her pregnant to soon and he’s a hot mess still.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 6/26
Yeah this plan is going to work. ;-D I have been in Bella’s position before helping a friend with his kids and the co-dependency is not good for any involved. She should at
Least have her own home.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 6/26
I read the one shot and Tanya shit on him big time but sweet Edward this is not good. He needs a therapist...stat! And Bella small town life is full of gossip don’t let the town gossips think you’re married with kids when you aren’t love.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 26 . 6/25
Amazing story! Again, thank you so much for sharing this.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 6/20
I'm really liking how you've made your characters "human", flaws and all. Great job!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 6/19
Just started this one, so far so good. Can't wait to see where it goes.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 26 . 7/7/2017
This is adorable! I love it
Kibachow chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
Still Jake way better than Edward...

Sometimes how you deal with bad things happening is a show of character. Edward deliberately sleeping with married women and really hoping that get found out so that they get hurt is just mean. Because he got hurt he wants other to hurt just as much. What does that say about him?

Hope there is some type of redemption or punishment.
Kibachow chapter 5 . 4/25/2017
I have a bit less respect for Bella unfortunately. Everyone probably thinking that she just going for it and ignoring what being gossiped but it isn't gossip. He did all those things. Edward just isn't worthy just yet and it cheapens Bella's character a bit to not see that. Especially when compared to Jake's character.
archy12 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Yeah, most men would have a problem understanding the kind of best-friend relationship that Bella has with Jake. Edward's reaction is not unusual!
Did she really jump? Or was it just a ploy to disappear?
archy12 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Good they cleared the air a bit, and agreed to date and see where it goes!
archy12 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Just as he had decided to uncomplicate his life...Though who knows, it might turn out to be a good thing.
1,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »