Reviews for For the Love of a Human
MissEllen chapter 51 . 3/29
The story is progressing very very well, and I'm pretty excited for the baby to arrive and everything, but there were a couple places where I really really wished I was still beta for you with this story. All things considered, I really love the story still, very much and I'm glad you're finding time to come back and finish it!

3 3 3
Great chapter! Can't wait for more. Update really soon please. :)
kouga's older woman chapter 51 . 3/27
More please!
pegasus5406 chapter 51 . 3/27
Humm...interesting...great update hon, thanks. I can't wait to read more...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Goldielover chapter 51 . 3/26
Wow, I really wasn't expecting another update quite so soon. Thank you for it. Anyways, nice to know Charlie isn't going to be an out of control newborn. I will be interested to hear what Eleazar has to say about any gifts they may have. I wonder whether Bella will have the shield she has in the original books, or if it would be something quite different, like maybe a healer of some sorts to go with Carlisle's interest in medicine. Will also be looking forward to the birth of their baby. Not sure if we will ever hear anything more about the Forks wolves, or if they are gone for good now. Wait and see, I guess.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 50 . 3/26
Um...ooops... :D
pegasus5406 chapter 50 . 3/26
Great update as always hon...Thanks. Until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Debbie Hicks chapter 50 . 3/25
51.
Chapter 51.
thBPOV THEN drained as all of blood with the kids then CRASHED Then suddenly too late died here then a army was building up was from as all of it then DRAINED AS ALL OF BLOOD Then BITTEN Then used by them then swore revenge and vow to fight back then with as all of them then royasl vampire found me of drained blood then found me drained my moter and step fathere sent both you there who created you then was afraid then EXECUTED For crimes was Beaten but was still with child then died there then it came too late fire then nothingings then suddenly too late murdered by them but it really happened the police found my corpse then then had four kids followed died here with the Cullens was no more then Blazed then with the both then resurrected then time split us/them then Alice had a Vision of my death was real too late with still with child was delivered to our home the kids brought here were drained all-Venomous with Jasper got a new leg was with arms and hands with the arms was bionic so myself with them then Crashed then with their kids then popped freely came too late shattered without both founders with us bothg crashed freely without both at all then brought bodies here then it came too late reborn differently saved my organs with it then suddenly burst freely came with us four shattered then it happened with us as well then shattered freely then it was too late poped as a Cyborg half-human and half-machine so they then blown as Vampires with machines shattered then was now stronger than before suddenly nuked freely then too late the bodies brought here reported they are now part-Vampire and Part-Cyborg rebuilt as Assassins and they are dead with the kids good but they are Reborn as Killing machines what slain Maria with Joham but with five rerbuilt expoded were nuked with rebuilt witnesses are locked in a hive mind with more then my newest voice cracks a noise I Am the Ending the Beginning we are The Borg prepare to asslimate into our culture will serve us that was it news of us/them the bodies came too late bombed began to evolve lost the need to mate at all came too late wre more who were evolved beings came too late popped freely were not humans at all but different yuk Mom yes you sound like Alice Krige yes yes kids that was it with them weare hybrids can you rest i cannot children that was it as all of it blacked outside with more then it happened brought bodies then killed them then it really happened to me with them as all of them did cosplay training from Ghost in the Shell ritual gone cyberpunk were not alive at all saved by the Vulcans granted us strength and enhanced speed and grace and beauty and elegance then it really happened now understood as all of languages around the world what you did to us/them they did surgery onto us great i look like Data so us i am afraid your organs were damaged but granted you organ transplantion you turned us into warriors saved your brain but you work for us us/our people as Agents oh my god like Replicants yes you never die of it that I' Bella Cullen was their agent trained to fight for my species acting like her from the Bionic Woman i was a lethal assassin trained to battle all did a fan film based from Ghost in the Shell both amie movies and TV Series granted this milltary hair do with bangs was still bionic fused was now their fighter now the bodies as all of them shattered from here guards decree us/them dead on arrival Alice had a vision again oh my god Bella your hair is styled differently holy cow what happened to us/them we been granted a third life but they had us/them across our planet transformed into Cyborgs yikes oh my god don't fret team we are different who we are that news of us/them caused us/them as all of them haven't changed a day Momma mia we are their stealth warriors of peace and vengeance Strom! who are you people that hoods flown off so our own i look like them then it really happened were different Carlisle yes i look like Ambassador Delenn of their planet from what Babylon 5 what that was it news of us/them were altered by them caused by the alien devices you look like Valen me that us/them were aliens from hosts saved transformed us/them into aliens were the only ones Egads the bodies aged far too much many more they nuked more guards from here they have looks of us with you mixed up yes boy those meanie Creatures of the night are hungry for blood ugh not blood we hunted for animals not bad for a dash of cheetah with Monkey no thank you Vegetarians then blacked outside then crashed then came too late Vanished brought here deceased then it was too late the blood was here from here the small child had a mouth was a spitfire my mother loved kids very much oh man gross well Carlisle she changed us with me that was it now with them came a new world birthed from the old.
countryheart chapter 50 . 3/25
Great chapter! Can't wait for more. Update really soon please. :)
Goldielover chapter 50 . 3/25
Thanks for the update. Glad no one was killed, but feel rather sorry for Jasper and Carlisle, losing body parts. I take it your version of the vampires don't regenerate. I've seem some stories where they actually can regrow a body part, but it takes a very long time. Jasper is going to have a hard time hunting animals - lets hope he doesn't return to hunting humans because they are easier. And Carlisle will most certainly miss performing surgery. It will be interesting to see how they manage with the baby. I rather like the idea of a baby Edward, seeing as how the other Edward was never turned. And I wonder how Charlie will cope with being a newborn. At least Esme didn't drain him. Will be looking forward to the final chapters of this story. I know its taken awhile, but I'm very glad you stuck with it. I've enjoyed it, as I did your other AH Bella/Carlisle story, Forbidden Fruit.
kouga's older woman chapter 50 . 3/25
Yay! Charlie is changing!
Nice car
Kayla chapter 10 . 3/23
Aww, Carlisle is adorable. But will there be an Edward or Rosalie or will a human girl named Esmeralda take interest in Carlisle, while a human Edward takes interest in Bella? It would be a good story plot. But, you are a very good writer. Much better then most writers. Congrats!
Alice chapter 49 . 3/8
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's done soon!
barbiedoll123 chapter 49 . 3/4