Reviews for What He Remembered
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
First of all, HOW DARE YOU.
Second of all, THIS ISN'T FUCKING OKAY
Wanderlust016 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh this is gorgeous and so well written! I love it! I do wish there was a sequel I was hoping to find one, but it is beautiful the way it is.
Used To Write chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh wow, this was just so good. I love this even though it kind of hurts.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was very well written and executed, but absolutely horrible at the same time. :-(
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Well, I realize that I have just read this about two years later than it was posted, but it was still arresting in its intensity. It was such a relief to read his anger (I think we were all a tiny bit angry at The Doctor when he left them there)

...and I (believe me I do) so understand the whims of the muse and how she can pout and refuse to aid a story along, but I'd love for you to continue this journey.
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I need another chapter of this! This is something marvelous, i love it.
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This story is brilliant. It is so sad but it is also very realistic (in the world of Doctor Who). I think that this probably would have happened after Journey's End.

It is simply amazing!
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I was never happy with stories where Rose and the Metacrisis live happily ever after. This is EXACTLY how I imagined it. I love how you made the Metacrisis so nasty.

Please, just even think about continuing, PLEASE!

I love it!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It's dark.I like it,even if I prefer happy stories,but this is amasing and writre a sequel.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Excellent story. But please continue - this story is very different from other human doc/rose storie and there's so much potential in this first chapter for something great. Thanks for writing :)
Jehye chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great story! I have always wondered what the Doctor was thinking when he condemned the clone to live on Earth-and how the clone reacted once it was done and he had time to think about it. Sure, he gets Rose, but he loses everything else that makes him the Doctor. A mind as old, as knowledgeable, and as powerful as that-accustomed to being free to go anywhere and anywhen he wants-restricted to a human lifespan on a human world? I would love to see you continue this. I hope that he can make peace with himself and with Rose, but I can't imagine it would be easy.

Thanks for posting it!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
What He Remembered left me positively breathless! I think I kind of held my breath somewhere around the middle and then it all came out in a rush at the end.
My heart aches for them both, well for all three of them really I suppose, you certainly know how to write the Doctor and Rose. I loved it.
Lilac Reverie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh, this is utterly FANTASTIC! PLEASE do go on! There's not enough intelligent stuff about the turmoil TenB must have gone through just after JE - and it's rich territory for those brave enough to tackle it.