Reviews for Nothing to Lose
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Oh my God this story is freaking AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Hey i know you stopped making these stories but i was wondering if maybe just maybe you could make one morechapter to finally wrap up the story hana and I would quite appreciate i dont know if you lost the spark to write but i love this story to death please pretty pretty please just make the final chapter i just recently read these and was heart broken to see you never finished and never thought gaara would like jelly beans ive seen him liking cookies like a maniac but never jelly beans love how you did the itachi and sasuke plus amazing how you had sakura there too plus how you didnt make it completely about naruto and hinata so i love your writing thank you anyway for the story even if you dont finish (and hopefully grammar is neji approved lol ;) )
hunter97 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
a
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
This made me cry! This is an extremely well written AU. I love your take on each characters and their past. It's a heartbreaking story, but a really good one :) I really hope you find the time to finish this fic.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
Sniff.. This story is just so sweet..
I really like the idea and the way you portray the characters. The way you tell your story is very addictive too, though, can you please add a bit more adjectives. Your story is great, but I feel that a little more will make it even better.
This is probably one of the best highschool FIC I've ever read. And I do hope you'll update soon.
Maylo859 chapter 20 . 11/14/2011
heey! Great chapter, I'm really enjoying the plot! althugh i kindda feel you're drifting from NaruHina as a main couple to more soapy Itachi, SasuSaku... i like sasusaku, but PLEAASE make sure you're esentially writing about NaruHina because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that cople! :3

Please add the next chappie soon, the suspence is killing meee! :D
Annibellee chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
I almost cried...And I have a feeling Naruto is actually gonna die, cause for a while I had a little hope but...Yeah. XD So when Naruto dies I'm gonna be bawling. XD I really like this story, good job, I'm excited for more. :D
En ar Ciel chapter 20 . 8/26/2011
Oh hoho! Proving you wrong. III remembered his last memory was ch. 7 :3

Maybe that's a bit lame and awkward, buuut ANYWHO.

I don't see those being a soap opera. Yes, it's dramatic, but that's bound to be - especially since the main character of this story is dying and has been for 20 chapters v.v And the touchy-feeling brother moment was a necessity. ...I just wished my own brothers would cry over me if III was dying.

But, aside from that Do you have a beta-reader?
FF8cerberus chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
Dude! That was actually touching moment for the brothers. And it sucks for Naruto right now. Still have hope for him and Hinata.
Ennalight chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Itachi was so cute! "He has ears!" Awwwwwww I want to hug the both of them!
Hyuga09 chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
This story is so so so good!I hope you update again soon! keep up the great work! _
Waymirec chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
Awwwww. ;( Sweet brother moment. Itachi will always be one of my favorite characters. I just love him. Also, Naruto can't die. Something has to happen. It's going to break my heart. I must read to find out what happens. Update soon please. XD
Amorous Grunty chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
good chap alot of drama but i thought the flashbacks of itachi's were good and also i loved naruto's little monolog nicely written cant wait to read more
Lazy Gaga chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Well...its been quite a while, hasn't it? It was short, but I'm glad you started up again!