Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
myst77 chapter 5 . 3/15
For a 5 chapters fan fiction, this was amazingly well written. This fiction was a description of love in all its glory.
Thank you for this thoughtful and insightful love story! Keep writing, and I hope you become a great storyteller one day...
Best wishes.
WolfCubVB chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Really cute •• loved it.
Dreamweaver chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Oh my goodness, that was such a sad, complicated story! I really couldn't stand the sad parts, but I liked the ending.
Pikeebo chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This is another fav of mine!
DinieLuvYunho chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Wait why left things unsaid?! Is that really hard to say those 3 words, Yuuri san? You such a wimp.. :-P Alexander is really an adorable kid, though its a bit sad when his first word were maou.. I thought its would be papa wolfie since he was soo fond with the latter.. Oh and i wonder how he is future would be, he is illegitimate son of the Demon king after all.. If only you write sequel for this, its would be awesome.. Dont you think..? ;-)
mofalle chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
This was incredibe cute. I loved how Yosak was the night nanny. I liked the scandal caused by Yuuri crowning Cecli. I thinkk Wofram makes a lovely mom.
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I read the whole story and it was truly beautiful. Once I started I just couldn't stop, it brought out so many feelings. I cried, laughed, cringed, sighed, and was completely godsmacked. Fantasticwork.
rokudaime09 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Ok all I can say is that I loVE all your work! I may not be able to give them feedbacks. but i want you to know that I really love all your stories YUURAM...

It made me cried...your good at pointing wolframs feelings behind his bratty attitude. and so as yuuri's naive and clueless personality so as his prejudice.

Sorry i'm going to point it all out in this. so keep it up!
The Codebreaker chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I love all of this. :D You do really like torturing poor old Wolfie though don't you? xD
birningice chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Aww, the ending was just too cute! _ And I love the baby! 3
xGlass chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Zander is adorable. Yuuri was such a dumbass! Thank god he came around in the end. I wanted to smack some sense into him.

Thanks for the read!
Kinkatia chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Okay, this was just plain adorable. I love little Zander. I love the tension in this story that developed from Yuuri acknowledging his feelings as Wolfram started giving up. And the end is perfect. :D
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Woah.

I did not see that coming. Just. Woah.
Tricjagirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
I love it and the end with Zander tops it off... Buut could have been fun if you had another chapter with a little about what happend after.
Sighcoe chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Heh... your plots are good and the ideas flowing are great. I'm so envious seeing you're very good at writing historical stories... i wish I'm as good.

Your story, "Season of Beautiful Wolfram" is still the best, and now that i've read it, I cant help but to compare it with your multi-chaps as well... I'm sorry.

I mean after reading that epic, I think it would be harder for me to be please now, yes? Hehehe...

As much as I love kids, and Wolfram and KKM... I kinda have an idea now, why there's few review on this story as compared to the others... Well, I'll go sift through your KKM story again... though I don't think I'll continue reading this one. I'm sorry. You know how much I adore all your written piece... But I don't think I'll want to read this... u_u