Reviews for Shineway
FunnyDs1 chapter 2 . 3/7
please update this, there aren't many fictions in this specification but I love it and wish there were more, I hope you update soon cause its really good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
i wonder what harry looks like cause he was described having long black hair is it possibly that he has that whole tarzan look
wahoo chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
thats really cute i like what you did to helen and i hope that you update soon
Updater please chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This sounds really cute and sweet I hope you carry on i like it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Like it its cool and love harry
Kage 5243 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
vynnessia chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
CONTINUE THIS STORY. I loved it so far.
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This is AWESOME! Hope you write more soon! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!:P Hope you have Happy New Year also:)!
Fawkes Flame chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Sounds interesting and it would good if you'd continue this story! It was cute with all the blushing
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
cool story hope u write more soon
loubega chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I love what you wrote so far can't wait till you update!
Jully Reed chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I love it! It seems like a very good plot for a crossover! D

Continue please!

Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
kindergarten chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
hey i just found your story and it's great! i love the idea of it and your writing style is pretty good. i hope you update soon. but i have one little advise: it would be nice if you make it more clear where harry speeks parsel. maybe you can write these parts in italics or like this: /parsel/ or this #parsel# or... you get the idea. i would be less confusing.

i'm looking forward to your next chapter. i'm curious how harry will deal with everything. i mean once the pteranodons are gone he will be alone. there is nobody who he really knows, he has no home, no friends, no education. i mean he is in the other time(s?) since he is 7... he was in first class then and will be barely able to read or do math. if can do it in the first place... it's been a while (20 years) since he last done it. in the past i don't think there are any books or a reason to do math. beside the simple stuff like: in my folk are 12 pteranodons now we are just 10 that means 2 are missing...

well anyway i hope you update soon. so long!
autumnannette19 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011