Reviews for Me and My Shadow
Half-Tongue chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Hey! I've been reading these off and on, and I'm so sorry I haven't commented on them! You've worked really hard on them and I should be acknowledging that! Sorry!

Anyway, I really love these-I love them! They're long and different, never really the same plot more than once. Always changing and developing! I like that its long, too, because I get to have a feel for the characters like with the show, begin to predict what they're gonna do, identify with them. I really like what you've done with it and I can't wait for more! I'll try to stay on the ball with the reviews! Thanks so much for all the work you do! :)
danny chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Hey all!

Another wonderfull storie!

So good that I actually feel for Sam. Feel his pain an hurt at strangers things happening to him. And feel for all he had to take from Dean, who as much as I love, is being a jerk to Sam. Where is the big-brother, considerate and nice-to-Sammy Dean? Please bring him back!

Congrats!
ghost4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hey guys - still playing catch up, but man. Loved this chapter. :) And this line: "...Sam's face all scratched up and his eyes still somewhere on the crazier side of I-have-demon-blood-inside-me normal."

brilliant. absolutely brilliant. :D

off to read more!

ghost
mamapranayama chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Great story. I loved it. :D
cursedgirl chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
AH! More.. more please hurry up!
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Aw, the ending was so cute! Great story, I enjoyed reading it x
cursedgirl chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
AH! More.. more please hurry up!
mamapranayama chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I had a feeling that the shadow was Sam all along and I'm excited to see what he's gonna do about it. Great writing guys, I'm really enjoying this one. :D
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter x
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
ooh, please update soon x
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Another great chapter. Looking forward to more. :D
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh Boy...this is so good already! I can't wait to get to the next installment. :D
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
AH! More..more please hurry up!