Reviews for Unspoken Secrets
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Percy... quite devious of him, but oh so fitting. Well done!
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Molly's warped thinking is well done here - and the polyjuiced visit provides a nice cliffhanger.
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
And Ron reveals the truth. or a small part of it. It's quite clear now what's goping on and where the potions are coming from. Nice chapter - Ron's sympathetic, yet still in the wrong.
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Tragic situation here. One can feel Hermione being slowly strangled to death.
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Sounds like potions or compulsion charms were used on Hermione.
Contramancer chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Needs more! Koalas approve thus far, but they're looking at me like I'm made of gum tree leaves.
TatsuDragonKing chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
good story, i hope it'not abandoned.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Holy. Crap. . . . .Evil Molly Weasley? .. . . . .. I like it. I really, really like it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
not sure why every body gaveing ron a hard time, his mother gave hermoine poitions, not his falut, he ate some so some or all of his feeling not his, so he did nothing wrong, his mother think of him as the stupid of her kids, that would play with his mind, the only thing he did wrong was read harry letters.
tenchifew chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Great story, very unusually told.

Changing points of view give it a really unique feel. Hope you pick your pen up on this one.

Thank you for writing.
bookivore chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I guess that writing from Molly's point of view might make you want to gargle some nice dish soap or even scrub your brain with it because Urgh! that's some nasty thinking. I don't expect you need to write from her POV too much because it is perfectly obvious what Molly would do in almost any situation once you have seen it: whatever she thinks best, which is what pleases Molly and keeps her family nearby and under control and producing more family, amen.

Good setup, I'm not quite sure what the next twist could be to keep the plot going, because once they're all suspicious even if they can't get Molly imprisoned or anything all they have to do is keep away from her and rescue those needing rescuing. Perhaps figuring out who needs rescuing will take a bit?

The first letter from Harry was a bit of a shocker, I've never viewed Harry as poetic, and it read as a 'dashed-off' poetic letter not even something he had sweated over and thrown out several crossed-off versions. So, a bit of an adjustment. But with the earlier letter thrown in you could picture Poet Harry developing over time and never ever showing anything to anyone.

The hints of biased laws is nice. Forced marriage if you sully a pureblood, that would be fun, obviously at the discretion of the pureblood family don't you think? One wonders if Harry has some weight on his side that he doesn't know about.
trongod chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
PLEASE come back to this! Molly has Percy, his brother, and Hermione all conspiring to bring her down, and while Ron is presently stunned someplace he can't get out of - a cardboard box, probably - the plots are being unraveled. I suspect Percy's there to find out whatever evidence he can as to who else has been potioned and for how long, and Molly' s arrogant enough to have written a neat summary every time she does something so can can refer to and gloat... er, check her dates and doses, I mean.

Like to see how long Percy has been rid of her control and if the other boys are too; also just how they came to realize what was going on.

And finally, I really, really, REALLY want to see that Death Eater b**ch pay for her crimes against everyone...
Hedwig's Owl chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
This is a cool story! Molly as plotting villain is very creepy and I hope the kids sort her out!
GBTtown chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
How absolutely, perfectly vile! LOL! What an excellent take on so many hidden agendas. I look forward to the next update!
snape504 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
I love it! More, please. I am adding you to my alert list. I am also interste in when you would be updating "Harry Potter and the Ravenclaw Rebels". Please update soon.